WHY ARE PEOPLE SCARED OF ISIS WHEN PUTIN INVADED A COUNTRY,TOOK LAND,SHOT A PLANE DOWN,

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Actually the crimean territory belonged to the Ukraine. It was given to them under treaty by Russia in 1994. So them sending their regular troops there to take it back is in fact an invasion. Same thing with the east part of Ukraine.
there's been troops there, how can they invade when they were already there. I don't really care either way, it really shouldn't be our business.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
ISIS is supported by the US to destabilize Syria and the rest of the ME holdouts. If anything yall should be scared of the country with the world;s largest nuclear arsenal.

How come the US didn't destroy those US made humvees that they are using to invade Syria? This is all planned.

Thanks Israel. :beli:

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Putin invaded no country....actually the west helped stage a revolt to put a more usa/tel aviv friendly govt in

the plane was not over russian territory when it was shoot down

:beli:

mods move this shyt to free speech

I have no idea what your talking about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there's been troops there, how can they invade when they were already there. I don't really care either way, it really shouldn't be our business.
1. its our business because unchecked russian encroachment fukked the world up before 1991. I guess you weren't born yet
2. Its our business because it hurts our interests in the region. I don't know if you're an American, but you should probably start to act like one and stop ignoring the rest of the world out there.
3. Ukraine hurts our allies if they're not stable. Anywhere from (depending on where in Europe you are) relies on 30-75% of Ukraine's oil and gas pipelines to deliver resources to their nations. If Ukraine isn't stable, then resource allocation isn't secured. This is vitally important.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Whatever America paid to drop water on that mountain I'm sure they could have paid off them water bills in detroit

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
1. its our business because unchecked russian encroachment fukked the world up before 1991. I guess you weren't born yet
2. Its our business because it hurts our interests in the region. I don't know if you're an American, but you should probably start to act like one and stop ignoring the rest of the world out there.
3. Ukraine hurts our allies if they're not stable. Anywhere from (depending on where in Europe you are) relies on 30-75% of Ukraine's oil and gas pipelines to deliver resources to their nations. If Ukraine isn't stable, then resource allocation isn't secured. This is vitally important.
blah blah blah be more patriotic and America will like us guys :camby:

Russian encroachment on territory that used to be theirs huh :camby:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
ISIS is supported by the US to destabilize Syria and the rest of the ME holdouts. If anything yall should be scared of the country with the world;s largest nuclear arsenal.

How come the US didn't destroy those US made humvees that they are using to invade Syria. This is all planned.

the fukk are you talking about? ISIS funded by US? to behead our own citizens?

and yes they are using equipment they STOLE from Iraq.... but ISIS is getting smashed in the north of Syria right now.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

How come the US didn't destroy those US made humvees that they are using to invade Syria. This is all planned.

This ^^

They called that shyt Operation Hornets Nest. They purposely fukked up Syria because they knew that would bring all the crazy Muslim's out the wood work and they used that to basically hand pick and groom a group that they knew would give them an excuse to stay in the ME in the years to come. Whats wild is that some of that stuff Snowden leaked was talking about this exact thing and people can't even connect the dots from that to this. I knew ISIS was on some CIA shyt when they stole all that money in Mosul. Why the fukk was 500 Million in actual cash just sitting in hick ass Mosul in the first place??? This whole ISIS shyt just confirms for me personally how dumb and blind most Americans are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
blah blah blah be more patriotic and America will like us guys :camby:

Russian encroachment on territory that used to be theirs huh :camby:
And its not theirs anymore. Thats the point dumbass.

Did you forget...rather, did you not learn about Russia after WWII?

russia%20vs%20nato_07.png

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
the fukk are you talking about? ISIS funded by US? to behead our own citizens?

and yes they are using equipment they STOLE from Iraq.... but ISIS is getting smashed in the north of Syria right now.
Yeah like our government is gonna rescue some idiots who were caught in the crossfire. It's war, death happens. :beli:

And yes ISIS is another named for Al-Quada who is using our military technology to destabilize Syria. Since we cannot go in and do it ourselves without Iran getting involved we are doing it under the guise of "rogue terrorists" like ISIS to get rid of Assad. But the Russians are pumping money to Assad because he is there last anti-western ally in the ME, other than Iran. And yes the equipment they're using is stolen, but US protocol states that they have to be destroyed just like how that downed Apache was bombed in Iraq. So why havent they destroyed those humvees and the rest of the US vehicles??

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

:camby: Sunjay