Why are people so against abortion but also anti-contraceptive?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Speaking off Alabama and Georgia, i realize how many pro-life "Christians" that are heavy on abortion are most likely also against any type of contraceptive or family planning :dahell:. So you got rid of abortion, now what? nikkas going to stop having pre-marital sex? :dahell:. Also family planning and making sure you stack enough paper and having emotional health to ensure a comfortable life for you and your child is apparently a terrible sin:wtf:? It's like they want intergenerational poverty to continue. I'm sure they're some pro-lifers who are pro-contra/planning but you cannot tell me a decent chunk want all of that away and total abstinence be the rule of the day.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
We live in a crazy world OP. We should be worried about the children already here, not imaginary ones :francis: what about the babies being abused and ignored right now?

Then when these babies do come, none of these pro-lifers give a damn about them :mjlol: then they complain about everybody having kids they can't/don't wanna raise :mjlol: It's just idiotic religious babble that will hopefully be gone in a couple of more generations :yeshrug:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I know its only the Catholics that are against contraceptives, and them mfs be having at least 4 or 5 kids a piece.

Actions have consequences. If I'm out here having sex with women even with a condom on and I get them pregnant I gotta take my L.

Just like if I get into a car accident and it's my fault. Yea I got insurance but if shyt hit the fan that premium is going up.

What is it with people these days feeling like it should be a right to not take responsibility for their actions.

Black wealth is trending towards zero (estimated by 2050), clearly those millions of abortions didn't help solve generational poverty.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Abortions aren't going anywhere. they're just going to start being called D&C procedures like white women been calling them.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Speaking off Alabama and Georgia, i realize how many pro-life "Christians" that are heavy on abortion are most likely also against any type of contraceptive or family planning :dahell:. So you got rid of abortion, now what? nikkas going to stop having pre-marital sex? :dahell:. Also family planning and making sure you stack enough paper and having emotional health to ensure a comfortable life for you and your child is apparently a terrible sin:wtf:? It's like they want intergenerational poverty to continue. I'm sure they're some pro-lifers who are pro-contra/planning but you cannot tell me a decent chunk want all of that away and total abstinence be the rule of the day.
It is about economics. They want women and people of color out of the employment pool.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention the fact that the people who get abortions tend to be the people who should be passing on their genes.

The dumbass who thinks section 8 and tanf is a good deal is having her kids, meanwhile more intelligent people are aborting to focus on a career that they'll make just enough to work pay bills and die.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Not to mention the fact that the people who get abortions tend to be the people who should be passing on their genes.

The dumbass who thinks section 8 and tanf is a good deal is having her kids, meanwhile more intelligent people are aborting to focus on a career that they'll make just enough to work pay bills and die.

Do you think your opinion would be different if men were the ones who got pregnant?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think your opinion would be different if men were the ones who got pregnant?

Nope

If I were a woman i wouldn't even fukk a dude unless he was committed to me or at least wealthy enough to support that kid.

I damn sure wouldn't be fukking bum ass nikkas or fukking nikkas raw that only come through after 12 am

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ongoing debate on this is silly, every comment is acceptable at this point since we're trying to go backwards on progress.

Your definition of progress is relative.

In 50 years or so values can change and your views will be looked at as regressive or barbaric.

When the Romans were eating until they puked just to keep eating, or having sex with children and animals, I'm sure they thought they were the apex of human civilization, progressive so to speak. Now we look at their debauchery with disgust.

The same thing will happen to the sex crazed morally bankrupt culture we've created in America.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Your definition of progress is relative.

In 50 years or so values can change and your views will be looked at as regressive or barbaric.

When the Romans were eating until they puked just to keep eating, or having sex with children and animals, I'm sure they thought they were the apex of human civilization, progressive so to speak. Now we look at their debauchery with disgust.

The same thing will happen to the sex crazed morally bankrupt culture we've created in America.
Using religious beliefs to make laws is ass backwards :francis: cmon man.

And I don't believe this will benefit Black people in Alabama. I think it will actually hurt them and lock more people up.