Why are so many IG models ignorant?

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you don't have to be intelligent to have nice t*ts, fat ass, nice body, or face

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If someone says it with the hard R I prefer not to waste energy with them and rather just distance myself from bigots instead of being the stereotypical black person who gets predictably emotionally triggered by words I think shouldn't be said.

With that being said....if it ended with an "a" and she was referring to a bobcat or something then perhaps u are probably the person I just described above.

Off-topic, what are your thoughts on police brutality?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And i just saw her ig… Thats a model?:mjlol:

If she only taking majority chest up pics with pounds of makeup on, she aint no model dawg:mjlol:

Yall nikkas be the reason these type of hoes be feeling themselves
Repped.

Y'all got 4s with kids feeling like 10s out here cause yall nikkas thirsty...

:scust:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op as much as I agree with you, for every 1 black man who's againt her saying it I can promise you theres 10 black man who don't care/ ignore it in hope that they can fukk her:francis:. Bucking/ c00ning is a very dangerous phenomenon...
This.
We got a lot of brothas that are ok with this just so they can smash. This site acts like all black women are bedwenches but in reality we got way more brothas that will sellout just for some non-black ass.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
OP no one checks these IG models for anything, clout and attention got them thinking they can do anything, plus they got fanbase of men and women ready to go to war for them if you call them out. All you gonna hear is how much percentage of black they are so they are allowed to say the word. I made thread last year I think about another IG model who was blatantly using the N word on live, she did get checked, turned off her comments and issued an apology. That's not the norm tho.