Why are SOME Black Men So Bytchmade When We Travel?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Serious question that another thread bought up, why are black men so bytch made when they travel and live somewhere else. Black relocate somewhere and live among the locals there and be respectful and quiet as fukk. Black people should try to fit in wherever we are and generally be respectful, but most cats are so bytchmade and scared living in the others community.

All day blackmen be on some, " I gotta carry the torch for all black people, because these locals are innocent and dont understand that black people are individuals like every other group of people:mjlol:." Mad humble and cowardly with your hat in hand living overseas, when these same locals aint humble for shyte back in your home neighborhood. Breh talking bout " You Haitians be cool, OK, cause we black and these Mexicans dont understand that I'm a good black and not like ya'll so dont cause any trouble for me."

Most black men I've met overseas seem cowardly as shyte, making excuses for any bad treatment they receive from locals, trying to fit in desperately, over the top with c00ning, yes, it's nice to embrace a different culture and have fun with it, but when black men start lecturing other black men about, "dont ruin it for me ya'll, because we both black and I dont want these locals to get the wrong impression of me:mjcry:" kill yahself.

Blackmen travel overseas and dont say, "where can I find some people like me who can help me get comfortable and finesse these locals. Build a nice little spot and control they area and take some of these women"...Nah! Black men be like let me be as cool and non-threaten as possible so these dudes will let me get play from they women and invite me to eat a meal.:scust::scust:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Alot of black dudes on here on some bytch shyt. Deadass.
They dont care about visiting black countries. They would never live in one.
They just want to go on their little sex tourism trips in non black countries and get p*ssy. Forget the fact they really arent wanted there at all.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Serious question that another thread bought up, why are black men so bytch made when they travel and live somewhere else. Black relocate somewhere and live among the locals there and be respectful and quiet as fukk. Black people should try to fit in wherever we are and generally be respectful, but most cats are so bytchmade and scared living in the others community.

All day blackmen be on some, " I gotta carry the tourch for all black people, because these locals are innocent and dont understand that black people are individuals like every other group of people:mjlol:." Mad humble and cowardly with your hat in hand living overseas, when these same locals aint humble for shyte back in your home neighborhood. Breh talking bout " You Haitians be cool, OK, cause we black and these Mexicans dont understand that I'm a good black and not like ya'll so dont cause any trouble for me.'

Most black men I've met overseas seem cowardly as shyte, making excuses for any bad treatment they recive from locals, trying to fit in ]desperately, over the top with c00ning, yes, it's nice to embrace a different culture and have fun with it, but when black men start lecturing other black men about, "dont ruin it for me ya'll, because we both black and I dont want these locals to get the wrong impression of me:mjcry:" kill yahself.

Blackmen travel overseas and dont say, "where can I find some people like me who can help me get comfortable and finesse these locals. Build a nice little spot and control they area and take some of these women"...Nah! Black men be like let me be as cool and non-threaten as possible so these dudes will let me get play from they women and invite me to eat a meal.:scust::scust:

Breh wtf are you talking about. Stop making these weird ass threads that only apply to nikkas like you. Hence Sagat's weirdo ass agreeing with you. If you make a thread where that shyt for brains nikka agrees, then you lost already. :mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Word fukk black men :pacspit:
"Ya'll Haitans be cool...:francis: Izz dont want these locals to confuse me with yall rowdy negros, no sir:hubie:".

"I got me a good life here, yall Africans be cool and humble now yuh hear, I dont want yall mess up my image with these nice folk here now"

"Finally got me 1 of these local gals, ya'll guys are too hood, we cant be ratchet out here, gotta be:francis: cool and humble yuh hear, I dont want the locals treating me differently because ya'll out here trying to swag, drinking, and cursing like ya'll back home. We izz guest here, we gotta be quiet and humble and entertain them with black minstrels and hiphop":troll:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"Ya'll Haitans be cool...:francis: Izz dont want these locals to confuse me with yall rowdy negros, no sir:hubie:".

"I got me a good life here, yall Africans be cool and humble now yuh hear, I dont want yall mess up my image with these nice folk here now"

"Finally got me 1 of these local gals, ya'll guys are too hood, we cant be ratchet out here, gotta be:francis: cool and humble yuh hear, I dont want the locals treating me differently because ya'll out here trying to swag, drinking, and cursing like ya'll back home. We izz guest here, we gotta be quiet and humble and entertain them with black minstrels and hiphop":troll:

But dude was right, if you in somebody else's country it's best you not wyle out

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You think like a white supremacist :dame:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
But dude was right, if you in somebody else's country it's best you not wyle out
Fukk them breh. They in your neighborhood living like normal, wyling when they want, chillin'

Why black men in they country living like bytches?

This nikkah here crying and begging other black men, not to be themselves cause he scared they gonna make the locals mad at him
Bytch ass shyt