Why are y'all not watching Masters of Sex on Showtime, its like Mad Men with Sex

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The first episode is available to watch on demand. Think it debuts after Homeland on the 29th.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is getting great reviews, but I think I'm gonna tread lightly considering Showtime's recent track record.

Dexter was a really good show that had potential to be great, but it was ultimately a massive waste of time.

Homeland had an amazing first season, but had a huge drop in quality in it's second season.

Weeds was a perfectly fine dramedy in its earlier seasons, but eventually wound up being trash too.

Looks piff, but idk brehs :ld:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i just downloaded the first ep a few days ago.....comparing it to mad men is not a compliment to me tho :patrice:....hopefully it'll have enuff titty meats to keep me :krs: the whole ep :lolbron:

well I don't watch mad men I just compared it to the time period, the first two epsidoes were good to me, lizzy caplan is a fukking beast

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is getting great reviews, but I think I'm gonna tread lightly considering Showtime's recent track record.

Dexter was a really good show that had potential to be great, but it was ultimately a massive waste of time.

Homeland had an amazing first season, but had a huge drop in quality in it's second season.

Weeds was a perfectly fine dramedy in its earlier seasons, but eventually wound up being trash too.

That's three shows.

I'm giving Homeland the benefit of the doubt even though I think they fukked up with the Brody storyline. If he wasn't going to be a main character, they shouldn't have acted like it. Never watched Dexter, the monotone narration always made me turn it off. Weeds just ran too long.

Drama series[edit]
Comedy/dramedy series[edit]
These are good/great shows besides the later seasons of Californication.

I'll give this a full season just off the thread title alone though :heh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yes, in the first epsode
kanyehappy-png.108

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just finished watching the first two eps, and it was good shyt :ehh:....lizzy caplan is acting her ass off in this show :wow: and puttin in work in the bedroom :ohlawd:....
got dudes stalking her and everything :lolbron:
i'll definitely continue watching it

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

weeds started going down hill when they killed Paige radon u-turn randell kennedy