Why are you Physically Attracted to the "type" that you are??

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I used to be into thick women when I was younger. They still get the :shaq: But I fukked around and started messing with the slim fit body types and them girls got the hold on me... love their response in bed. In my experience a lot of big girls were lazy no shade. Dead fishing and such. I don't get that anymore. I also love that gap in the thighs that's my shyt. I made a total flip from how I came up banging thick women.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need a good sized ass. Fit, thick or normal build... whatever. Just have an ass.

:yeshrug:

Daps
I like whatever type of woman is trendy in pop culture at the time.

When thick women are in style I like em thick. When slim women are in style I like em slim.

When I get a girl its not really about what I want. its about approval and validation from other dudes that my girl is attractive.

So I guess you could say my type is based on my insecurity and the need for approval and validation of men I don't even know personally. :yeshrug:

No homo tho. :troll:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
idk I used to be attracted to thick ass women

like black southern women type thick bytches, I could still fall asleep like a baby between some thick ass thighs

but my ex was asian and didn't fit that mold. I was in love with what was between her ears and everything else was a plus. now I'm feeling this petite black girl with a fatty :noah:

I think I'm more attracted to women that I legit feel like I've known my whole life. that connection is a motherfukker, it's #2 after brains and then everything else is extra.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
When I was in younger, I was attracted to skinny, light skin bad boy type dudes. I wasn't into to muscles. Not body builder type. I used to like when dudes sagged their pants.

Now I still all complexions, still skinny but I like muscles. And now Im into nerdy, quiet, hipster guys. Guys that take care of themselves, nice skin, nice teeth, smell good, nice dresser. No sagging pants but no skinny jeans. I still like braids though.

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I like girls who look like me, no bullshyt. Cause I'm arrogant and conceited