Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
when theyve had just as much to do with this bullshyt as their husbands and sons and brothers
rsz_bo9e7dq.png
for every white supremacist theres a women behind him or a women that raised him. 53% of white women voted for Trump
5wZdQMI.png
Not necessarily talking about on this site just in the United States in general

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are whenever I discuss it :dahell:

If anything I deal with it more from white women on a daily basis.

But to answer your question on a general level, I think its due to people either not seeing them as dangerous (even though they are) or people who believe that interracial relationships are the only way to stop racism.

As far as millennials, the latter pops up so much

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
They get a pass from me cuz they pretty :yeshrug:

Then must be one of the man type of Nigggas to get caught up. And I'm not saying that because you find some white women attractive either. I'm saying that because you're stupid enough to give a woman a past based on her appearance and not check out her pedigree.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
since when are they not? :dahell:
in discussions I’ve had irl, people always make a point to say that white men are the problem and exclude white women. Then when I bring them up nikkas say “they just as much a victim of the white man as we are” which is complete BS

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
in discussions I’ve had irl, people always make a point to say that white men are the problem and exclude white women. Then when I bring them up nikkas say “they just as much of a victim of the white man as we are” which is complete BS
No lie!

Ive heard the same thing irl.

White women will forever have the damsel in distress thing going for them