Why can't instagram just go back to a chronological feed? What is this "least interacted with" shi+?

concise

Veteran
Daps
:why: I was recently looking through the list of accounts I was following and I noticed they made two lists for me to review of accounts "least interacted with" and "most shown in feed".

Least interacted with has a bunch of accounts where I have not seen a single post from in weeks :mindblown: Why does IG keep doing things like this that no one has asked for?
Why do they think that because you like one picture from an account that means you want to see more of that and less of everything else?
Wouldn't following an account necessarily mean that you want to see it? :jbhmm:

Why do they refuse to allow chronological timelines again? :jbhmm:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Instagram is owned by Facebook, Facebook is owned by Mark Zuckerberg who is very close with MAGA Nazis.

I keep a burner Instagram account to look at bytches and thats all.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I fukking hate Instagram with a passion. And it stems from then fukking the chronological feed up. Now they fukked up all the algorithms and I just hate the shyt

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate Instagram with a passion. And it stems from then fukking the chronological feed up. Now they fukked up all the algorithms and I just hate the shyt

atleast you don't rely on organic growth to grow.

Last week i had 500,000 reach, hit 46k accounts, and instagram rewarded my highly engaged content by showing it to a whopping 200 account not already following me...

Meanwhile someone post something negative as fukk and gets 20% exposure to new accounts.

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Instagram is owned by Facebook, Facebook is owned by Mark Zuckerberg who is very close with MAGA Nazis.

I keep a burner Instagram account to look at bytches and thats all.
Jsqdkk5.jpg

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yep. You view the wrong video on youtube and all of a sudden your suggested videos list looks ridiculous for weeks. :beli:

yeah. You search for one thing, and the search results show you something related to what you watched in the past, that has nothing to do with what you searched for.
:what: