Why Did T.I. Think It Was Cool To Slide That Sneak Diss On Stomp...

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: 1/3 artists on that song did not have a platinum plaque. maybe not "way" bigger, but ti was the one who was getting a good look on this track.
they were neck to neck if anything, buck had that momentum from being on the unit album and soc was definitely highly anticipated when it dropped, but cliff had bring me out and you don't know me at that time which was both a big deal, soc also dropped at the end of the summer and urban legend came out in the winter so you could have a point.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
they were neck to neck if anything, buck had that momentum from being on the unit album and soc was definitely highly anticipated when it dropped, but cliff had bring me out and you don't know me at that time which was both a big deal, soc also dropped at the end of the summer and urban legend came out in the winter so you could have a point.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. he passed buck easy when urban legend came out but this shyt dropped over the summer. he was still working let's get away from trap muzik.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shorty wanna ride was bigger and a top 20 hit. ti wouldn't get that til bring em out. trap muzik first week 100,000 and goes gold. straight outta cashville over 300,000 and goes plat. yeah it's because he was part of the biggest shyt going in rap at the time, but buck was bigger.

You didn't mention that Urban Legend dropped the same year as Buck's debit and was a bigger deal."Bring Em Out" also dropped that year as it was the first single from Urban Legend.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You didn't mention that Urban Legend dropped the same year as Buck's debit and was a bigger deal."Bring Em Out" also dropped that year as it was the first single from Urban Legend.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. he passed buck easy when urban legend came out but this shyt dropped over the summer. he was still working let's get away from trap muzik.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol Luda definitely had everyone laughing at TIP when this dropped. TIP has been more relevant than Luda though since later that year when he dropped Urban Legend and Luda dropped a dud in Red Light District. This nikka TIP had Motivation, U Don't Know Me and ASAP back to back on the album :whew: while Luda had :flabbynsick: DMX features. Anyone saying that either diss ruined one of them is full of shyt.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I was just thinking in the gym how ass Ludas verse was. Way too animated lol.