Why didn't Elizabeth Warren run?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She had far more support than Clinton. She had a solid base who begged her to run. She would have been an easy frontrunner for the Dems. Even during the primaries people still wanted her to run.

Could she have won if she ran in 2016?

BONUS: was it a missed opportunity that she didn't endorse Bernie, seeing as they were closer in policy than her and Clinton?

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think she wanted to risk damaging her image to the Neolibs and if you look at the reactions to Bernie; it's actually pretty understandable.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think she got talked out of it by Hillary. Promises made and all that. People will rally behind legit liberal candidates. The problem is the internal sniping. The way the dem establishment brought down Howard Dean for example. That was an inside job.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no, the answer is that hillary bought the 2016 nomination. that's the answer to the question in the OP, you whore

anyway, i can see her running in 2024 :ehh: not 2020
You don’t get it. We have functionally anyone in the senate. And warren had literally just arrived as a first term senator. Her job was to hold that down after she wasn’t allowed to run the CFPB she literally created by the Republican obstruction.

Mind you, up to 2015, Hillary was the most liked Democrat in the country. Period.

You don’t even know recent history. fukk off.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t get it. We have functionally anyone in the senate. And warren had literally just arrived as a first term senator. Her job was to hold that down after she wasn’t allowed to run the CFPB she literally created by the Republican obstruction.

Mind you, up to 2015, Hillary was the most liked Democrat in the country. Period.

You don’t even know recent history. fukk off.
all i know is that i can die happy knowing that hillary clinton will never sit in the white house. all those explained-away blowjobs and shame in front of the country...all for nothing :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
all i know is that i can die happy knowing that hillary clinton will never sit in the white house. all those explained-away blowjobs and shame in front of the country...all for nothing :wow:
Have you ever thought, just maybe, that they are swingers and it was all fake outrage?:shaq: