Why didn't this ever come out?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
The Game & Lil Wayne Commit “Lyrical Homicide” [Audio] | DubCNN.com // West Coast Hip-Hop : Daily For Over A Decade

There is an entire tracklist here. How is that possible when 11 years later there is not a sign of any of the tracks leaking.

This was supposed to be part 2 of the murder game chronicles.

This was right around the time Jim Jones had just went to Sony. Carter III's hype was at a high.

I swear it felt like Game disappeared after YKWIIV4 and popped up again out of nowhere nearly a year later with "big dreams" and this would have bridged the gap nicely.

I know Game has A LOT of cancelled projects (one mixtape a week in Summer 09. YKWIIV5, Superman, Game and Buck project, BWS Journal Volume 2) and Wayne has colab projects that end up never releasing (T Wayne, I can't feel my face, Drake colab) but NOBODY seems to bring this up at all.

Dubcnn is a pretty reputable website for west coast hip hop and this seemed pretty official. This was right around the time 50 started dissing Wayne as well.

I assume nobody here knows anything.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
If it ever sees the light of day it will have the 24 hour hype that the TPain/Wayne album had. Then it will just be Game using the same name-dropping, geo-tagging lines we've heard 1000 times since then, and Lil Wayne trying to mumblesingrap from the deep end of a codeine lap pool.