Why didn't Vegeta ever change his title to the King of all Saiyans?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dahell: I wondered that even as a youngin. Your pops BEEN dead, yet you running around the galaxy boasting that Prince of all Saiyans pride. I can understand feeling a lil undermined being called the King of like 3 nikkas, but when he found out Goku was another Saiyan that survived, bruh should've been like ":jbhmm: you know, maybe there's more of us left. We can build our race back up again :blessed:". Hell being called the Saiyan prince shouldn't be that much different. Especially if you traveling with the only known survivors that's your entire crew :mjlol:. Every time you say that brehs be like ":leostare: prince of who? "

Vegeta: the Saiyans :birdman:

Random alien: Saiyans...thought y'all were instinct :mjpls:

Vegeta: nah we right here :smugfavre:

Alien: wait just y'all? :pachaha:

Vegeta: yeah...:dame:

Aliens: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:flabbynsickvegeta:, Nappa and Raditz: :upsetfavre::damn::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Could've multiplied but nah :ufdup:. Frieza in the rear view had the boy SHOOK that he started checking for immortality. Then the homie killed his boy Nappa and proceeded to kill Goku afterwards.

:ohhh:Now that I think about it, he was probably reserving that title for da GAWD...

:youngsabo:

Gf7lUzU.png

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It's most likely in respect to his father and the fact he was never officially crowned "king."

Also, it's kind of strange to suddenly make yourself king with no one left to rule over.
This plus "Prince of all Saiyans" has a better marketability and sound to it, probably the same reason why The Joker always calls himself "Clown Prince of Crime"

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Because he actually had respect for his father unlike Goku who doesn't even have any pride in his own damn race.

:camby: with that Vegeta slander so you can prop up fatherless deadbeat ass Goku :camby:

Piccolo raised them kids.
:mjpls:Why he killing off and bailing on fellow members of this prideful race? Bruh has a brother in which both he and his father threw to the bushes in some distant galaxy too.

Goku did more for the Saiyan race when you really think about it
Gf7lUzU.png

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:mjpls:Why he killing off and bailing on fellow members of this prideful race? Bruh has a brother in which both he and his father threw to the bushes in some distant galaxy too.

Goku did more for the Saiyan race when you really think about it
Gf7lUzU.png

:dahell:

Just because there aren't many Saiayns left doesn't mean you can't disregard their warrior culture. Tarble was and still is a bytch ass nikka who is a joke of a Saiyan. Yamcha is more about that action than that Charmin soft Saiyan.

Goku did more for the Saiyan race? When he was bossing up on Frieza, he didn't say ".....and this is for my race you exterminated." He said "this is for
My best friend Krillin."

Vegeta instilled Saiyan pride into Goku, Gohan, and even Goten to a point. Goku doesn't care about no Saiyan race.

Vegeta is Ali and Goku is Mayweather.

Goku on some "What has Planet Vegeta done for me?" fukk OUTTA HERE :camby:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dahell:

Just because there aren't many Saiayns left doesn't mean you can't disregard their warrior culture. Tarble was and still is a bytch ass nikka who is a joke of a Saiyan. Yamcha is more about that action than that Charmin soft Saiyan.

Goku did more for the Saiyan race? When he was bossing up on Frieza, he didn't say ".....and this is for my race you exterminated." He said "this is for
My best friend Krillin."

Vegeta instilled Saiyan pride into Goku, Gohan, and even Goten to a point. Goku doesn't care about no Saiyan race.

Vegeta is Ali and Goku is Mayweather.

Goku on some "What has Planet Vegeta done for me?" fukk OUTTA HERE :camby:
I'm just messing around with Tarble. Dude was a bum and Toriyama just threw his ass in there.

Vegeta should've helped train the lil bruh tho :mjcry: Instead the nikka went and wifed up a 3rd generation Pokemon :francis:

And Goku pretty much had zero Saiyan pride. You right about that, but I guess what I meant to say was accomplishments. Goku took out their race's sole exterminator :wow:

What did Vegeta do? Something might have slipped my mind so I'll let yall remind me :mjpls: