Why do black people have stronger accents than white people and mexicans?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Like the only time you hear a whtie person with a strong accent is if they're from the deep south and Jersey. Even NYC whites dont all have strong accents.

But with blacc ppl, most of us haev a trademark accent depending on the region we're from, even if that region/city isn't particularly known for having an accent.

And Mexicans no matter where they from all talk the same :pachaha:

Example tho(Not gonna use places like NYC and New Orleans and Deep south cuz we already know)

LA:

Bay Area:

Yes, not only do LA and Bay Area both haev accents IMO, but they also have two different accents that I can tell apart pretty easily

Chicago:

Detroit:

Detroit Accent always sounded similar to the LA accent IMO

Anyway, the reason why I picked these cities is because while the black residents of these cities have a distint dialect/accent, the white ppl and other races generally sound the same.

@Raul

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
LA

Chicago

Detroit

Then you watch movies like Fargo and the white people up in the upper Midwest have their own funny accent. White people in the Baltimore area sound different than the ones here in DC. They can probably tell other little differences in their accents better than we can.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My voice is weird breh....some people say I sound white. Sometimes i sound hood. Sometimes i speak with a slight british accent and i cant control it.
When you record yourself and you hear what you really sound like:scust:

I've been told I sound Arab, white, black/a bit Southern, Cuban, Puerto Rican, and LL Cool J:francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything chicago whites have more of a noticeable accent than most chicago black folks who don't really have an identifiable accent