Why Do Bros Feign After The Kardashian Women, When Everything About Their Body And Life Is Fake?

Why Do Bros Drool Over The Kardashians

• The Closest Thing To White/Exotical

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Fake Ass,Thinking Its A Ghetto Booty

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Because They Try To Be Black

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ass Fake, t*ts fake, lips fake, and life is fake,yet Kanye been c00ned out his mind and Lamar Odom turned into a crack addicted nutcase.

Kylie Jenner once looked like a character from Children of the Corn, before surgery turned her into a plastic barbie, and she got Tyga c00nin for her even risking prison time before she turned 18.......edit: Tyga a half breed anyway....so no surprise....but back to my original point............

Kim-Kardashian-Face-Before-and-After-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Kylie-Jenner-nose-job.jpg
img_54aebed263694.jpg
kylie-jenner-plastic-surgery-rumors1.jpg
KimKardashianBeforeAfter3
khloe-kardashian-shows-off-her-new-cornrows.jpg
article-2756784-21622D4000000578-827_306x510.jpg

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I didn't know so many black dudes were into these Kardashians. Everyone I talk to is sick of them...just like me. I would like to smell Kim Kardashian's a$$hole, but thats about it. I don't find her super attractive. She's definitely no Keke Palmer. I think most of it is just hype.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My brother stay doing that. Always making fun of nicki minaj calling her "fake" but stay putting these kardashian chicks (who are the queens of plastic surgery) on a pedestal. It's makes no sense for real smh..

But anyways Kim's pre surgery face looks really pretty:ehh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
at the end of the day I guess you just have to admire good craftsmanship, the doctors did a great job.. idk why people give a fukk about them I don't drool over any of these celebrities.. People make it seem like celebs are the pinnacle of attractive when in reality there are broke chicks that literarily look just as good.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've never been a fan of plastic women :scust: just doesn't sit right with me, straight :demonic:

Remember when breh's first started rating Kim?

Breh's were saying she the baddest chick in the game.

I was like nah:ld:
:damn:Breh would clown talking about I'm buggin, she got ASS.

:manny:Part of me wants to just blame brehs in the West(specifically LA, San Fran and Seattle) for this shyt.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Why would you put any bytch on a pedestal unless you wifin her.

Man there was a time each woman knew her worth and where she belonged in the food-chain. Now the game is all fukked up thanks to social media.

Women don't even have to be talented or beautiful anymore.