Why do Cacs think just because a Trump is in office they can say and anything with out any repercuss

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
It is so interesting me how ever since Trump got into office I have been reading all these news reports and watching videos of some of these Cacs all of a sudden getting bold and thinking they can say and do anything without getting they ass whipped. The only time they step to a black person or another minority it's usually a woman or some nerdy looking dude.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I feel like subconsciously a lot of them know what time it is.

When I find that video of white men going into a Waffle House and messing with a black and Latino man.

As they were leaving out after throwing around racial slurs they tried to dap them off.
The Latino dapped him but the black man refused and folded his arms.

White guy tried to punch him but missed. His friends came and flew into the Waffle House to "get down" and homie shot dude up. He died on his way to the hospital.

They can keep thinking shyt sweet with any "miniority". Not everybody gives a fukk about going to jail. Some people have principles and will stand on it no matter what till death do them part.

I'll try to find clip.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have that problem .

However I

Stay in the gym
Conceal carry