Why do co-workers want to meet your significant other?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
So we're having a team lunch, its me another breh, and asian woman & 2 cacettes. The cacettes are asking about breh's girlfriend. "You should bring her to work" They're so eager to meet her.

Why do you think this is? I have a little theory that maybe they want to see if they match up? or if they can take him from her? ...

:jbhmm:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Anytime women are that curious about another woman they want to judge or critique her.

They aren't being that curious for anything positive.

Women are naturally territorial and competitive.

Funny thing is that the cacs are 27 lookin like 40 /

& the asian is 40 "born again christian" / she about a 6

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This dude at an old job said his woman felt he should invite some of the fellas over from work. We wasnt buddy buddy like that, but he invited 5 of us over. We get over there and we playin' spades and drinkin'. He gets so drunk, he goes up to their bedroom and falls asleep.

Now, all 5 of us are in the living room with his woman. One of the nikkaz start flirting with her and she starts talkin' about she needs the filter changed in the furnace in the basement. 15 mins later, he comes up. She comes to the door and signals for the next nikka to come down with her.

I put 2 & 2 together and realize she tryna give all of us the p*ssy while her man sleep. Over the next 45 minutes, she signaled for each of the other 2 to come down. I grab my coat because this shyt is terribly wrong. Soon as i make my way towards the front door to leave, I hear her say "Jeffreeeeyyyyy, I need you nowwwwwwww"

I take my coat off faster than a kid when he gets to chuck e cheese:krs: I thought the bytch was gonna leave me out

I go downstairs and she gave me the most passionate tongue kiss I've ever had. We start fukkin' for a good 30 minutes.

That was a top 5 sexual experience for me, but I felt so bad afterwards.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This dude at an old job said his woman felt he should invite some of the fellas over from work. We wasnt buddy buddy like that, but he invited 5 of us over. We get over there and we playin' spades and drinkin'. He gets so drunk, he goes up to their bedroom and falls asleep.

Now, all 5 of us are in the living room with his woman. One of the nikkaz start flirting with her and she starts talkin' about she needs the filter changed in the furnace in the basement. 15 mins later, he comes up. She comes to the door and signals for the next nikka to come down with her.

I put 2 & 2 together and realize she tryna give all of us the p*ssy while her man sleep. Over the next 45 minutes, she signaled for each of the other 2 to come down. I grab my coat because this shyt is terribly wrong. Soon as i make my way towards the front door to leave, I hear her say "Jeffreeeeyyyyy, I need you nowwwwwwww"

I take my coat off faster than a kid when he gets to chuck e cheese:krs: I thought the bytch was gonna leave me out

I go downstairs and she gave me the most passionate tongue kiss I've ever had. We start fukkin' for a good 30 minutes.

That was a top 5 sexual experience for me, but I felt so bad afterwards.

tenor.gif