Why Do Conservatives Hate Disney?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Every once in a while I'll go into a live on YouTube and find out it's basically a panel of Conservatives bashing various Disney entities and whatever new show is on Disney+ and they basically do this every week.
I started thinking when did this start and why? I have my own thoughts, but would love to get the Coli's opinion.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
They're the kid that always wants it to be their birthday.

If it’s someone else's birthday who gets to blow out the candles? They're pouting.

Just spoiled, entitled, grown-up kid behavior.

Anything positive that other people can enjoy, they hate. Their loss because the connectivity the rest of the world is on is such a better experience.

They can't stand that the world is more diverse now than it's ever been and it's not slowing down.
If Disney starts catering to them, they're going to tank exponentially faster like all the other shyt conservatives have been pushing.
The "Go Woke go broke" slogan is funny, because that's basically the opposite of how it works if you want the maximum payday.

Last edited:
Daps
Disney went from all white characters, to slowly adding more diverse characters. When it was just a few like Pocahontas and Mulan, they weren’t mad, or at least we didn’t know because social media wasn’t around back then. When they started making more non white characters, and highlighting other cultures, and adding gay characters, they started calling it propaganda to indoctrinate their children.

Daps
They hate the "gay" and "woke" messages it pushes.

Ironically, Disney is very pro-family. They just are about diverse families.
^This, Disney teaches acceptance of all people. Christian conservatives are evil racists who disagree with that message

They hate the education system and non STEM classes for similar reasons

Last edited:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
This Disney teaches acceptance of all people. Christian conservatives are evil racists who disagree with that message

They hate the education system and non STEM classes for similar reasons
Now disney is the goat because its taken the lgtb agenda :dead:

Their main show runner for most their kid shows is a creepy ass pedophile :scust:

Or maybe people don't want fakkitry shown to the underdeveloped minds of the children in cartoon form.

They don't have that right according to you :laff:

Code

Banned
Daps
Woke is buzz word for "pro black". That's why I hate when black folks use the word in the same light as cacs. :snoop:

No its not, woke = lbgt. Some of you are so scared to agree with cacs its laughable

All the anti-woke youtubers would tell you how badass black panther was in civil war but they turned him into a bytch in his own movie to prop up gays and women

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No its not, woke = lbgt. Some of you are so scared to agree with cacs its laughable

All the anti-woke youtubers would tell you how badass black panther was in civil war but they turned him into a bytch in his own movie to prop up gays and women
135edbee-9af8-427c-b9ae-ff5e797f72a3_text.gif