Why do girls lie about them being darkskinned as the reason men don't like them?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I hate when girls do this shyt:camby:

There's a purple chick in a club at my school that's so damn bad that she has like 30 nikkas tryna be "friends" with her

All the cute dark skinned girls I know have absolutely no problem attracting dudes

On the other site that shall not be named, they use The Coli as proof of black men hating black women, apparently they didn't read this threads

Aethiopian girls(extreme dark skin) Appreciation thread(for dark lovers/no c00ns allowed!)

Dark skin women with big tiddies appreciation thread!!

I myself love girls the same skintone or darker than me and I'm already pretty dang dark (Adrien Broner/Troy Ave complexion)

Stop using dark skin as a crutch when in reality you just not cute:camby:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
What about the dark skinned women who are flat chested or have flat asses?

Or the ones who look like Leslie Jones?

Its not about only appreciating the dark skinned ladies with hour glass bodies.
Either way, all I'm saying is that a lot of girls act like they don't get men BECAUSE they're dark skinned, when in reality they're really just unattractive irregardless of skin complexion

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Liking/appreciating specifically dark skinned women with big titties isn't a compliment to dark skinned women Lol its fetishsizing.

Just like Liking/appreciating specifically dark skinned men with muscles isn't a compliment to dark skinned men Lol its fetishsizing. And you have a blog that you run that does exactly that. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.:bryan:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What's the solution?
I'm not sure there is one.
Ugly dark skinned women gonna complain about (desirable/cream of the crop) black man not wanting them when its theit looks not their skin...while secretly getting dikked down regardless.
Attractive dark skinned women gonna get dikked down a little more often regardless.
And this goes for the medium and light skinned women also :manny:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Just like Liking/appreciating specifically dark skinned men with muscles isn't a compliment to dark skinned men Lol its fetishsizing. And you have a blog that you run that does exactly that. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.:bryan:
Wrong. Most of the guys are clothed. I co run that as well.

No nudity on the blog at all.