Why do I have warts under my tongue?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I've had pain under my tongue for a week ever since I went bingeing on sour skittles. Idk why I have these even though I've never done oral sex on a girl(and nah, I'm not gay:skip:).

They look like warts because I've been googling them and it looks exactly like that, albeit smaller. I'm gonna see a dentist soon anyways. Maybe it's HPV Type 1 which are cold sores, but idk.

Edit: After looking more, my taste bud is inflamed under my tongue.

Matter of fact, idk if these are even warts...

2nd Edit: This shyt might just be a skin tag... I've noticed these being here before, I think.

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
full

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I've had pain under my tongue for a week ever since I went bingeing on sour skittles. Idk why I have these even though I've never done oral sex on a girl(and nah, I'm not gay:skip:).

They look like warts because I've been googling them and it looks exactly like that, albeit smaller. I'm gonna see a dentist soon anyways. Maybe it's HPV Type 1 which are cold sores, but idk.

Edit: After looking more, my taste bud is inflamed under my tongue.

Do you have allergies? Have you had an allergy shot?

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Not that I know of, and no. I also had pain under the right side of my tongue, but that's gone.

Sounds like something is going on with your gut bacteria. Your good bacteria vs bad bacteria is off balance. It's usually caused by some kind of antibiotic. Look up foods and remedies to help your gut flora.