Why do I only attract Promiscuous Women?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I stopped and looked back at all of the women that had a crush or liked me today...and I realized that a good 95% of them were massive flirts that had a stable of dudes that they could call to chill with at any given time.

Like....wtf:skip:?

Can someone explain to me why this happened:skip:?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I stopped and looked back at all of the women that had a crush or liked me today...and I realized that a good 95% of them were massive flirts that had a stable of dudes that they could call to chill with at any given time.

nikkas oral sex lust life human :blessed::huhldup::youngsabo:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Either one of two reasons.
To them You look like a lick or you give off vibes of pimp aka the only man a hoe can respect out of the numerous men she deals with.
Your experiences with them will give you the answer to which one it was.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

In my experience, if you're a quiet dude and come off as non-judgmental, those types dig you for that.

They get very comfortable with you and since they are promiscuous, you fall into the bed so easy its stupid.

Females be havin stables too :wow:

Last time I was in that kind of situation, I was too memorable. When her boyfriend found out, she gave him MY number instead of the other six dudes :snoop:

Dude called me up drunk as shyt, looking for me. Told him I was at the mall and I'm waitin. He said I'm on my way to fukk you up!

It was 12am :pachaha:

High School :wow: