Why do indians own so much damn business? We need to take notes

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
the "wealth gap" isn't the problem IMO...that's just some renched up political term used by Democrats to get people all riled up come election time...

Personally...if blacks folks learned to maximize the disposable income that they do have in a capitalistic way...we (as a community) would move right along with everyone else...

Like it or not...a lot of blacks are financially illiterate.

It's mind boggling what I hear people say. They don't want to work overtime because they think they will be taxed extra. They think a tax refund is winning the lottery when it just means that they had too much deducted from their check.

EDIT: Here is a thread about a man who never made over. $12 an hour but has a paid for house and $500,000. I couldn't believe the amount of people clowning the guy or saying that it is not possible.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/man-...networth-is-over-500-000.199795/#post-7770022

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its insane...they own easily failed businesses and have zero political clout of which he have plenty...we arent behind cab drivers and liquor store owners in america
Well if we have political power then getting economic power via more black businesses that would help us even more right?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its insane...they own easily failed businesses and have zero political clout of which he have plenty...we arent behind cab drivers and liquor store owners in america
don't know why dudes are comparing a group of 3 million immigrants to a mainly nativized population that has been heavily bankrolled out of the traditional economy until very recently but this is the coli so I will let these dudes cook :yeshrug:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Its fukking nauseating how some black people romanticize the asians and indians.

Indians love McMansions and lose money in real estate all the time.

The stereotypes thrown around in here are dissapointing.

Smart dumb nikkas think buying a pair of Jordans and opening up a business are at the same levels of financial commitment.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Its fukking nauseating how some black people romanticize the asians and indians.

Smart dumb nikkas think buying a pair of Jordans and opening up a business are at the same levels of financial commitment.

They have taken over much of the STEM field as well as healthcare which are the highest paying fields. Why wouldn't Asians and Indians by romanticized.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

my favorite part of these threads is the "black folks lack unity" from folks who often haven't done a damn thing for anyone besides themselves

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
also good luck finding a single mother Indian...I'm not sure those even exist

Ha. I know one single Indian mother ... she was married to a black man. Her older daughter is Kamala Harris, attorney general of California. Her other daughter, Maya Harris, is a grad from Stanford Law and is married to the acting associate attorney general of the United States.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I only read the first page.

Here's why I feel you can't compare immigrant success to African-American success.

If you move to another country, you're probably a go-getter. A person who is willing to work hard and hustle for success.

Generally speaking, only motivated people move to a different country. War, persecution, better opportunity, whatever.

You can't compare a group of people who are motivated to have a better life, to the average local population.

Coming to America is the world's business plan.

Just my theory.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You sound ashamed of your race. We also hold weight politically in the united states and they don't. At all.

And restaraunts and corner stores arent getting them anywhere.

ampffo.gif

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
continued..........

============
\
=================================

And their population is only 3million in the states. Anddddd they've mostly first or second generation. :ufdup:

No point in burying your head in the sand. If you truly want to better your people you peep game and apply it instead of putting your fingers in your ear yelling ''la la la la''