Why do nikkas buy pittbulls again?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Two things, 1) people like guard dogs, and 2) it's trendy right now for that breed to have that role.
I feel like everybody had Rottweilers when i was a kid.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Pitbulls are beautiful animals breh. You just have to actually train it. Talk to it and chill with it sometimes. I prefer a husky tho Kuz they look more like wolves.

I would rather get a feline because of less maintenance and lower potential to be annoying when you ain't in the mood for all that.

Most pets aren't stupid, they just weren't made to be in a house full of human beings talking to them in a language they can't speak in. If you take the time to blend your worlds, you'd probably be surprised how intelligent a domesticated animal can be

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
PITS ARE EASY TO TRAIN. THEY ARE HIGHLY FOOD MOTIVATED.

THEY HAVE A REALLY HIGH ENERGY DRIVE SO THEY NEED SPACE. THEY ALSO NEED TO BE SOCIALIZED EARLY TO AVOID BAD HABITS. THEY CAN BE STUBBORN SO BAD HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We grow up around em. Rots fell in popular (an assumption) but when I was coming up nikkas either had pits or rots. My fam had 3 rots. People used to be scared to come over:mjlol:

Daps
dmx-flesh-of-my-flesh-oral-history-ruff-ryders.jpg

[/THREAD]

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Pitbulls are beautiful animals breh. You just have to actually train it. Talk to it and chill with it sometimes. I prefer a husky tho Kuz they look more like wolves.

I would rather get a feline because of less maintenance and lower potential to be annoying when you ain't in the mood for all that.

Most pets aren't stupid, they just weren't made to be in a house full of human beings talking to them in a language they can't speak in. If you take the time to blend your worlds, you'd probably be surprised how intelligent a domesticated animal can be

EaBbdozU4AAq_VA