Why DO People HATE on Atlanta??

Daps
I notice on this site, anytime ATL is mentioned, most GUYS make some comment to the effect of how GAY ATL is usually in reference to MEN and so-called down low guys...:snoop:

I have to ay this first: ATL has a gay population, and supposedly midtown is a gay friendly area. I have also lived in OAKLAND, and LOS ANGELES, as well as visited many other cities from Albuquerque, to OKC, to STL, and NYC.

ALL of those places, from what I could tell had a gay population, a part of town or area where there were gay bars whatever, and no noticeable difference. I did notice MANY STUDS and LESBIANS when I lived in LA-And I see plenty of STUDS and LESBIANS in ATL too. (conveniently they get left out as the discussion always focuses on try to emasculate men) :mjpls:

(On the downlow thing: its 2016 its damn near cool and a career boost if you gay, so I dont know how many MEN are even hiding it like that- if ANYTHING "DL WOMEN" is becoming huge with more and more women being Lesbians under the guise of "bisexual":comeon: or "looking for a 3rd":comeon:- but thats aside he point)

But it conveniently always gets left out, that there are PLENTY beautiful straight women in ATL, and PLENTY of us straight men that love these women. We got GA Peaches of all shapes n sizes and complexions, and I see them EVERYDAY on my street, in the store, at work, at the bus stop- thick black women all over-- :noah:

I think yall letting these "REALITY" shows with agendas fool yall, if you've been here you SAW plenty women and had PLENTY chances to try and meet you a chic:myman:

Now if you been here, and all YOU SAW was gay shyt, or only went to gay clubs or whatever- maybe you should re evaluate exaccly WHO's IN YOUR CIRCLE.

If you AINT been here, and you going off what u heard- then it still goes back to YOUR CIRCLE.:childplease:

Aside from all the women, everyone nows how much HOME you can get here, and how relatively cheap the apartments are, we got plenty shopping malls, gas is cheap, and JOBS on deck-- not to mention the Film and Music Industry stronghold that has come up in just the last 20 years-- This is the SPOT

Plenty of bars, clubs, and lounges whether you in Edgewood, Decatur, CP, Northside, shyt even Major Leaue in Tucker got BIHS

NO E-THUG shyt either, this city aint Chiraq- and we dont want it to be either but come on down thinking shyt sweet, think nikkas down here a stain, and its one big gay party. You gone find out real quick we got some REAL lax gun laws, and its some REAL ONES out here. :ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Yes Atlanta has a gay population but whatever your scene is in ATL you can find it. I love and miss Atlanta.

Exaccly, and I aint here to say its tha best place ever...shyt i miss gettin my bud in dispensaries when I lived in LA and Oakland :mjcry::mjcry:

But I never saw this many quality blacc women, in so many everyday places as in ATL :whew:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
My issues with ATL are a little more personal just cuz im in NC. Here ATL is seen like the promise land for failures at life. Multiple kids with multiple deadbeat dads, move to Atlanta. Can't find a good man, NCs ho move to Atl. nikkas wanna rap, move to Atlanta or move units because they cousin the plug

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
As an outsider, ive only seen people talk down on ATL about the gay scene and the fugazi blackhollywood scene

on the other hand loads of people say its a good place to live + cheap

people hate everything breh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People hate a place where black folk are middle class and above. :mjpls:

That in itself makes the ATL hate mad suspect. :sas2:

Plus ATL, you can :eat: as long as you no simp, no trick, or look like a dusty broke dude.

Daps
As an outsider, ive only seen people talk down on ATL about the gay scene and the fugazi blackhollywood scene

on the other hand loads of people say its a good place to live + cheap

people hate everything breh

Whats fugazy about the ATL "Hollywood scene" just some recent stuff filmed out here:

Ride Along 2

MArvel's Avengers Age of Ultron

Stephen Spielbergs Red Band society (right in litte 5 pts on euclid)

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 filming now (pinewood studios)

Family Feud

Fist Fight (tracy morgan movie filming now0

Spiderman

Archer

Tyler Perry Studis

TBS Studios including Adult Swim

CNN

etc... looks like not a black hollywood, but a new one. :ufdup:

Last edited: