Why do rappers and athletes have such a big influence in the black community?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who else do these young dudes have to look up to that has constant exposure in the media like these entertainers?

Also because people think being like neil degrasse tyson is a cornball let alone even know who he is. I could imagine someone saying ndt non hairline having ass dont get no bytches.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Stupid fatherless nikkas are subsidized by Democrats so they keep exponentially breeding, while smart nikkas work hard and plan for life mathematically.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
50 years ago, blacks aspired to be doctors, lawyers, teachers etc. But every time we tried to progress as a people, the government took it away (riots, burning down black towns , making it harder for us to prosper )

They then proceeded to force this notion that only way a black person can succeed is if he's entertaining cacs in some way shape or form. Whether it's sports or music. Blacks started looking at that as a way out of the hood or their predicament . Growing up, all we see now are rappers and ball players making millions and coverEd in diamonds living it up in big mansions and shyt.

That's why they have such a major influence on our community

I know plenty of black men in their mid 20s still think they gone make it into the NBA :ld:

And we all know a nikka in his mid 30s still trying to rap :pachaha:

It's sad honestly