Why Do So Many Women Try To Push The False Narrative Of....

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
...them being "strong" women just because they are aggressive, rude, and generally unpleasant?:martin: Newsflash brehettes. No reasonable man sees "strength" when you exhibit these characteristics. We see someone who is bitter, hurt, and insufferable. Negative energy and toxicity.

And then, when you as a man, choose to deal with a woman who is pleasant to you, sweet, calm, giving, forgiving, doesn't argue, and knows how to communicate clearly and effectively while maintaining a feminine frame, you're accused of choosing a "pick me" type or a "weak bytch"?:what:

Like, uhhhmm. No. I just choose not to deal with a toxic, masculine, bull dagger of a woman who disturbs my peace of mind and raises my blood pressure:hubie:

It's not that us good men "can't handle you". We just choose not to, you know, in light of better options:unimpressed:

Fellas. Do you deal with these "strong woman" types, or have you matured onto REAL strong women?

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Those type of women are that way because they feel they have to be, not because they desire to.

They want a man to make them feel like a “pick me” or feminine. The main problem is a lot of those women have an awful definition of masculine man.​

Daps
Those type of women are that way because they feel they have to be, not because they desire to.

They want a man to make them feel like a “pick me” or feminine. The main problem is a lot of those women have an awful definition of masculine man.​

The thing is that those women are awful period. Has nothing to do with their idea of a man. Some women, heck most women in 2020, are toxic. They have no idea what it means to be a woman. Now the flip side of this is that most men are toxic as well, but the difference to me is that men are at least willing to have the conversation. If you talk to any of these millennial women, to let them tell it, it's the men they're running into. It can't ever be that they themselves are just toxic horrible creatures that need to work on themselves just as much as men do.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
The majority of the women who claim to be strong & independent usually have stank attitudes, and they blame men for their loneliness. One thing a woman hates is a man with common sense.:russ:
Very true breh. And the one thing they hate more than this is taking accountability and admiting to ANY sort of wrongdoing. Those "strong and independent" types are the fukking worst. When I meet a new woman and we're on the phone for the first time and she gets to talking that predictable ass, transparent ass shyt, I just mentally tune out for the rest of the conversation because I already know, unless she says some mind blowing shyt to redeem herself or clean that shyt up in the next 5 minutes before I hang up, that this will be our last time speaking :yeshrug:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
The thing is that those women are awful period. Has nothing to do with their idea of a man. Some women, heck most women in 2020, are toxic. They have no idea what it means to be a woman. Now the flip side of this is that most men are toxic as well, but the difference to me is that men are at least willing to have the conversation. If you talk to any of these millennial women, to let them tell it, it's the men they're running into. It can't ever be that they themselves are just toxic horrible creatures that need to work on themselves just as much as men do.
Breh. I thought I was coming to TheColi, not a virtual church session. You better keep preaching my guy. NOTHING. BUT. FACTS. :whew:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Controversial opinion, but Ron should have died in the last Harry Potter movie. Harry should married Luna/Hermione instead of Ron’s annoying sister.
:yeshrug:

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
If i hear a woman say "I need a man who can tame me" I run for the hills.

What i look like, a Game Keeper?
nYTOcBr.png

Last edited: