Why Do U Still Celebrate Christmas As Jesus Bday??

DboyRedd256

Squad God
Daps
Reppin
Detroit 2 Charlotte 313 x 704
This is one thing that always confuses me year by year, by how many ppl I get into debates, arguments and damn near fights about December 25 aka Bhristmas being Jesus' Birthday

:stopitslime:

If the story of the 3 wise men following the north star to find baby Jesus in Bethlehem is true

:duck:

Then all you need to do is research an astrology calendar to see EXACTLY what month/period of time that certain constellation would be seen in the sky at that EXACT coordinates stated in scripture...

:sas1:

That is, only true if you indulge in the whole New Testament doctrine, edited and revised by the Council of Nicea and stamped by King James, who also wrote the book on Demonology

:sas2:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Unless you're Jesus himself, why do you even care? Let them do what they want. shyt they can say it's Santa Claus birthday and I wouldn't give a damn. May think that's weird but fukk it. :yeshrug:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
This is one thing that always confuses me year by year, by how many ppl I get into debates, arguments and damn near fights about December 25 aka Bhristmas being Jesus' Birthday

If the story of the 3 wise men following the north star to find baby Jesus in Bethlehem is true

Then all you need to do is research an astrology calendar to see EXACTLY what month/period of time that certain constellation would be seen in the sky at that EXACT coordinates stated in scripture...

That is, only true if you indulge in the whole New Testament doctrine, edited and revised by the Council of Nicea and stamped by King James, who also wrote the book on Demonology

:ufdup: they coming for you now
:banderas::blessed: no bullshyt was said though. speak on it!
Christmas comes from a Roman Pagan Festival called Saturnalia. :francis:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
Police other people's religion, brehs.

Worry about what other people believe in, brehs.

Act like an expert on a subject you know nothing about, brehs :blessed:

Thecoli.com

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Christmas at this point isn’t even religious
Basically thanksgiving
Christian “holidays” in general hardly have anything to do with religion, they’ve been b*stardized and commercialized so much it’s crazy
What a broken faith

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Historical Jesus as a person never existed. The earliest non biblical texts referencing him were written after his supposed death.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

7m74.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
you make the assumption that all christians take the bible literally at it's word.

my denomination doesn't. we like rationality.

christmas is symbolism.

the winter months symbolizes darkness.

christ symbolizes light.

with his birth, he becomes the light of the world.

he illuminates. he shows the way to a new way of living.

where we are in synergy with both the divine and our fellow man.