Why Do We Have Ivy League Trained Lawyers On Here Posting Fake News?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Dude could be in his third year in Big Law making over $200k, getting connections, and living life, but he has to post bullshyt on the Coli. Just a cautionary tale to you young brehs here.

Making 200k doing shytty work because racist partners won't give me substantive work, about to be pushed out with no skills.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
playing the victim doesn’t move me.
ask the question again without making yourself a victim.

Who is a victim? This has no effect on me. it's just weird for someone who should be working 100+ hours a week in investment banking.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yesterday, I dapped her and she mentioned me and told me not to dap her cuz we aint good. i honestly dont know what i said to make her mad. She also told me to keep my distance, so I reluctantly put her on ignore because I really did rock wit her, but she dont want me dappin her, so:manny:
:mjlol::deadrose:
The hell Is he sounding so upset for. He couldn’t wait for reason to post this. Like he’s been thinking all day. Aren’t you like a master troll - df you care for?
:deadrose::deadrose:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
That bytch got issues. Her and @3rd Ward Swangin are going back and fort right now and honestly if it wasn’t a regional thread I would be on 3rd Ward Swangin side

That Nicole tranny also called me a Jew yesterday randomly
You was all buddy buddy with her like just last week :mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making 200k doing shytty work because racist partners won't give me substantive work, about to be pushed out with no skills.

You keep banging on doors until one of them mfers open. You do that shyt until you die.

And why you hanging on white people nuts to pull you up though? If white people ain't rocking with you, pull closer to black people around you.. And if the black people around you aren't willing to pull you up.. Leave them mfers, and hang around some brothers thats looking to build.. Even if you got to leave that bullshyt city to find them..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody is trying to read your long ass paragraphs filled with hoe babble that’s why
I guess not after you dreaded yourself yesterday. Ignore me like Buckeye.

Dudes spend 3 years talking shyt about a poster; then when the shyt backfires and reverse, acting all bothered. It was all good when there were a million threads with my name in the mentions; m’fers get the same treatment, now they are in here playing victim and acting traumatized. Nahhhhbb you clearly wanted it one way, Dont start shyt you can’t finish.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I guess not after you dreaded yourself yesterday. Ignore me like Buckeye.

Dudes spend 3 years talking shyt about a poster; then when the shyt backfires and reverse, acting all bothered. It was all good when there were a million threads with my name in the mentions; m’fers get the same treatment are in here playing victim and acting traumatized. Nahhhhbb you clearly wanted it one way.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
You’re not worthy of being the first person I block on here. Consider yourself lucky :mjgrin:

Now be gone thot
giphy.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
Who is a victim? This has no effect on me. it's just weird for someone who should be working 100+ hours a week in investment banking.

You get on your high horse (which you have every right to do) with respect to anti-vaxxers who have fallen into misinformation traps and when I call into question the content that you post and their origins whom I know to be a source of numerous misinformation campaigns, you double down in your ignorance, just like the anti-vaxxers, and you should be called out, only but for the simple reason that you’re better than this.

@Double Burger With Cheese made a new thread and pointed out how conservative libertarian lobbies (like the one that you posted) are purposefully spreading misinformation to stoke up fear and you fall right into it without exercising a degree of professional skepticism that you should have acquired in school.

It is important to understand what the proposal does and what it does not do. The only numbers that financial institutions would report are total amounts of money that flowed into a bank account during the prior year and total amounts of money that flowed out. It does not require reporting of individual transactions.

Unfortunately, bank lobbies are spreading false claims about this proposal. One example is a scriptedmessage to Congress claiming that the proposal would require reporting of “all transactions of all business and personal accounts worth more than $600.” That is flatly false. Banks would be required to provide just aggregate numbers to the IRS after each year—gross inflow and gross outflow—and not individualized transaction information.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Yesterday, I dapped her and she mentioned me and told me not to dap her cuz we aint good. i honestly dont know what i said to make her mad. She also told me to keep my distance, so I reluctantly put her on ignore because I really did rock wit her, but she dont want me dappin her, so:manny:

Hahah. what a petty smart/dumb, stupid hood booger ass bytch.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a real problem right now.

If even y’all are susceptible to the bullshyt, what does that mean for the greater black populace?

@The Hon. Stringer Bell

I have no confidence in your critical thinking abilities.
He has no critical thinking skills. If he is really a lawyer then that explains why he struggling for a job.

Plus he had a heavy victim complex. Someone is gonna call me racist for using that term but it's the reality.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You get on your high horse (which you have every right to do) with respect to anti-vaxxers who have fallen into misinformation traps and when I call into question the content that you post and their origins whom I know to be a source of numerous misinformation campaigns, you double down in your ignorance, just like the anti-vaxxers, and you should be called out, only but for the simple reason that your better than this.

@Double Burger With Cheese made a new thread and pointed out how conservative libertarian lobbies (like the one that you posted) are purposefully spreading misinformation to stoke up fear and you fall right into it without exercising a degree of professional skepticism that you should have acquired in school.

Unlike covid and vaccines nobody will die from my cognitive mistake and biases. After the correction was posted I dropped it and moved on with my life.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin