Why Do Women Have Babies With Losers?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I asked this chick did she wanna chill somewhere this weekend

she responds....I'm not trying trying to ever replace their dad but he is not sh*t so I always have my kids unless I want to go out and get a sitter. We can watch a movie or something here if you want

Didnt you know that after the first kid!?>>>>:mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
People (not just women) sometimes have bad taste. They give play to those who aren't good long term options or don't have substantive beneficial qualities.

Some of those aint shyt niqqaz probably have a strong mouthpiece or sold some type of dream to her. Maybe the sexual chemistry and primal vibes made her want him to impregnate her regardless of her being proactive, smart and thinking about long term shyt like wanting a full time husband/dad for her kids. A lot of people made poor judgment...but with women...society does benefit them more because there are programs where she can get govt assistance to help provide for her kids if those men ain't working and paying child support.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cause how else would nikkas like you be born
damn-o.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I asked this chick did she wanna chill somewhere this weekend

she responds....I'm not trying trying to ever replace their dad but he is not sh*t so I always have my kids unless I want to go out and get a sitter. We can watch a movie or something here if you want

Didnt you know that after the first kid!?>>>>:mjlol:

Are you hurt by this? Did you want to get her pregnant? :usure:

I say good for her keeping it 100 percent so she is at least aware she knows her father of her seed isn't shyt. She is also letting you know those legs are wide open....:salute:

So what's the problem OP? :dame: You gon get up in those guts or what?:gucci: