Why do women keep remarking that I’m quiet at work?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
so I’ve been working at Best Buy for about a month and today my manager remarked “you know you don’t speak much”
Before I’ve worked in a flower shop and an outback steak house and I’ve heard the same thing (varied delivery) about 2-3 times in each of those places. Other men don’t make that remark for the most part, if anything they just joke around with me and I speak up. I don’t really see the point in talking often at work. I don’t get paid much anyway and I’m just part time so talk feels pretty cheap to me in that environment. Not a sociopath tho, but I’d rather keep to myself, easier to focus.
Is this a common thing where you guys work or have worked? Does silence from a man make women uncomfortable? I’m Curious cause women only really ever point out my quietness on the job.

Daps
Let me begin by saying fukk ALL WHITE WOMEN

These bytches would be the first to snitch on you or accuse you of hitting on them if you talked to them but they literally get offended when a black man isn’t drooling over them or entertaining them, fukk them, I don’t speak to them, I don’t look at them, I don’t hold the door open for them. Nothing but a bunch of passive aggressive backstabbing racist snitches

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Black folk usually seen as the “entertainment” aka tapdancers at work. We always gotta be the loudest and always in the middle of work drama. Or you got homo flamboyant nikkas always “yassing” nshyt:scust:

We arent ever taken seriously. We always supposed to be on playtime:manny:
That’s why I don’t like our media, it has a trickle down effect whether people want to admit it or not, our movies and music, and tv shows, while harboring some of the greatest art in their mediums really give us an image of being extra in every aspect, I gotta live with a “damned if I do, damned if I don’t” mindset being around a big group of people constantly

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Some of the women at work where saying that about me last night when I was punching out

Bout 87% sure they were lowkey flirting with me tho
That could be it a bit too cause she grabbed my arm today, like she grabbed my bicep joking around (I’m not cut or anything either) it was off putting
I feel like women feel more open in the work space, they seem more ready to initiate conversation and can just force it easily.