Why Do Women Try To Fukk Their Gay Friends?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That shyt don't make sense to me especially if he acts feminine. If masculine men turn you on, how do you get turned on by an overly feminine nikka? Women will go celibate for years before they give some to the heterosexual dudes they got in the friendzone.

Trying to have sex with a man who claims to be gay is disrespectful. I don't know if it's narcissism, but you are basically challenging his gayness by trying to have sex with him.

How can women say "eww no, he's like a brother to me" when asked if they would have sex with the heterosexual men they go shopping with, talk to for hours, talk to about guys and their problems etc but turn around, do the same thing with their gay best friends and try and fukk them?

I think the reasoning women give for throwing dudes in the friendzone is bullshyt. She just doesn't find the dude physically attractive enough and she either already has someone else for dikk or she's chasing someone else. She doesn't fukk the friendzone dude because then he'll want more and she doesn't want to give him that.

inb4 "Another gay thread by OP :mjpls:"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Some woman are egotistical and think they can be they one to change a man. Just like when they date "bad boys" and think they're gonna change for them :rudy:
The one about bad boys isn't true though. Women don't date bad boys to try and change them, they do try and change them into the husband/father type when they wanna settle down but other then that no. How do they even know what a good man is, feels like, etc if they date bad boys?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's a lie.
do you know dudes personally that have tried, or women that it has been tried on? I don't understand the logic behind it, if a woman tells me she's lesbian ima take her word for it. :yeshrug::manny: