why do women turn into super sluts when they start drinking?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
You know? Just something I noticed, all the sexual fukkery and demons seem to come out when alcohol is added to the equation and is usually downplayed with embellishing statements like:
"I can't believe I.." ‎
"How did this even...."
"You know what though..."
"I don't care..."‎
"I wasn't myself...."
"Well maybe u...."

Examples:
Back in high school this Egyptian girl had a train ran on her by 5+ guys, I saw her having the time of her life but because they were black she went to the police after all the teasing and bullying started.
High school again, white boy field party. Indian girl (super light weight)sucked off 4 different guys in the woods at the same time. She blamed the beer.
The vid of that spanish girl sucking off different dudes for free drinks
Various Madi Gras and carnival like events, girls start getting drunk, breast meats start coming out.

During clubbing and Post-clubbling: I've seen more than enough debauchery, bathroom dikk sucks, alley sex, girls letting nikkas eat them out on the dance floor.
Maybe women biologically just can't hold their liquor?
Ladies of the coli can you chime in on this? :dame:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Alcohol doesn't change who you are, it lowers the barriers so you don't hold back on who you are. However you act is how you would likely act if you could with no repercussions. If you wanna be a hoe, you'll be a hoe.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Personal observations:

Brazilian girls can out drink most nikkas and they seem to hold their booze well‎, they're party girls and finessers by nature :dame:

Black girls either get super freaky, loud or violent.
Indian and Asian girls get defeated after one drink

Russian, Ukrainian girls can out drink (and in some cases outfight) nikkas, period, but tend to hold it together
General white girls: tend to become freaky and slutty‎

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Simple, women are more sexual than men but because of societal stigmas, they have to act differently because you nikkas are going to judge them. Alcohol just blocks their ability to think about their actions.

Fixed it for ya...you ever sex talk with a chic on the phone and she say some nasty shyt in such a way that makes you go...:picard:???...You just wanna end that shyt right there...Yeah...they're natural nymphos...that's why the "bible" and "gov't" was made...most men can't handle their freaky nature...but it's alright with me...gimme all dem freaks...:blessed:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They were SLUTS before the drank

The alcohol just brought out the INNER SLUT with confidence...

My ex always love to the blame the alcohol for the night I took her to a strip club and she got up and started twerking giving me a lap dance and grinding on me several times after security warned her that we would get kicked out :ufdup:

So as drink is known as the Truth Serum for dudes..it's the Slut Solution for women..