BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
traffic <<<<
cramped living <<
everythiong cost money <<<
new york is overrated <<<<
more people with attittude problems <<<<
people werent ment to live so close to each other, aint that why white folk came here

- blackierobinson

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don't understand it either.

Last girl I dated said she wanted to live in NYC too.

I used to go to nyc every week, and manhattan is filled with a bunch of white people that think they are models :russ::pachaha::bryan::deadmanny:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
women generally want to go where they can feel like everyday is an episode of "Sex in the City" (i.e. small tiny expensive apartments in pre-war buildings, small tiny cafes with outdoor seating, Thai food places down the street, simps to have random hook ups and dinners with etc etc etc)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't understand it either.

Last girl I dated said she wanted to live in NYC too.

I used to go to nyc every week, and manhattan is filled with a bunch of white people that think they are models :russ::pachaha::bryan::deadmanny:
yeah lower manhattan is weird man....i felt like an alien....filled with lost cacs and tourist

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Combination of oppurtunity as other posters said, but also for appearances' sake. A lot of people in general are superficial, however, I believe women are far more prone to be so than men. Women are about appearances, their image as viewed by others. Even broke ghetto b!tches with multiple children out of wedlock along with the father(s) being MIA, will still make sure their crumbsnatcher(s) are wearing baby Jordans and other designer gear. Its not and never was about quality, rather, its all about appearances.

That goes for most women and their zip code of choice. To say they live in this city or that city, is like a stripe earned, or a badge putting them in a so called respectable catagory amongst their equally superficial peers. Its a vicious facade.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved living in NYC...if I had the money I would love to go back there.