Why do y’all hate the Grizzlies?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Like they really should be a team, you would think the majority of y’all would like. For all the things most people here claim to hate about the new NBA the grizz ain’t none of that.

Homegrown team.
“Urban” black star player (which we have been missing) YSL Morant
They are not with that buddy buddy new NBA shyt.
They in a black city.
They keep the fukkery afoot and the computers puting..
They have a 90s and early 2000s like enforcer I’m Steven Adams for the guys who love 90s type ball..

The hate for the Grizz come off like y’all some old white conservatives…:hubie:

2legit

All Star
Daps
The Grizzlies were the most likeable team last year. Young High Flying Superstar who isnt scared to Dunk on no one. Young confident core that is destined for a decade of greatness.

This year, it all changed. They got too cocky. They think they are the Bad Boy Pistons. The Pistons were actually winning shyt when they became villains. Go make the finals before Dylan Brooks thinks he is the next Dennis Rodman. Ja needs to lead his team before he is the Isiah of this generation.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Like they really should be a team, you would think the majority of y’all would like. For all the things most people here claim to hate about the new NBA the grizz ain’t none of that.

Homegrown team.
“Urban” black star player (which we have been missing) YSL Morant
They are not with that buddy buddy new NBA shyt.
They in a black city.
They keep the fukkery afoot and the computers puting..
They have a 90s and early 2000s like enforcer I’m Steven Adams for the guys who love 90s type ball..

The hate for the Grizz come off like y’all some old white conservatives…:hubie:
About that tranny loving nikka though :patrice:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The Grizzlies were the most likeable team last year. Young High Flying Superstar who isnt scared to Dunk on no one. Young confident core that is destined for a decade of greatness.

This year, it all changed. They got too cocky. They think they are the Bad Boy Pistons. The Pistons were actually winning shyt when they became villains. Go make the finals before Dylan Brooks thinks he is the next Dennis Rodman. Ja needs to lead his team before he is the Isiah of this generation.

What’s the problem with them being cocky tho. I like that they play with attitude…I feel like it’s fake to pop shyt when you up and then we things cool down you change your tune. Atleast they keep that same energy, like when people want Ja to regrets his comments :skip:

My boy said he STILL fine in the west :manny: it suppose to be fukk the opps.

This Lebron NBA era soft ass shyt.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
because they too cocky for having not won shyt

What’s wrong with being confident? when did being confident in your team become a negative..who wants a a league full of PR trained media darlings. I thought a supposedly majority black forum would support the Grizz the most.

Why pop shyt while you only at the top…there can only be 1 winner every year. So until they win it all they got to be boring and PG13 nawl that shyt weak.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
What’s wrong with being confident? when did being confident in your team become a negative..who wants a a league full of PR trained media darlings. I thought a supposedly majority black forum would support the Grizz the most.

Why pop shyt while you only at the top…there can only be 1 winner every year. So until they win it all they got to be boring and PG13 nawl that shyt weak.
That pompous shyt only get you so far in pro sports especially if you ain’t prove nothing, I’m with you if they were a high school or college team

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
They lack humility for a squad who hasn't done anything...

I used to live in The M. I don't think these guys represent the city well at all, as Memphis is a very humble city and blue collar, these dudes demo as if they want people to kiss they ass. Their best player is maybe the most corny wannabe street dude in NBA history, not even joking. He sets the tone for their unlikability, and the fact the franchise is apparently so deep in bed with Memphis rappers that they allow these dudes to turn games into sideshow and dice games and strip clubs...

This isn't how the organization operated in the past, and they been in Memphis 22 years. This some new shyt, its like the franchise has lowered its own standards if professionalism.....

Present Grizz are a walking picanniny, just some of the worst stereotypes of black men and athletes...

I'll always lowkey root for em (not more than Sac, though!), but the current Grizzlies aren't likeable at all!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and they haven't even made it out the second round :russell: