Why do you care bout America? let's talk about DTDs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ignorance is a digitally transmittable disease in modern times. I'm coining the term for us from now own. The only protection is to stay away from it when you encounter it online. You don't see the clap and say you want to see what it's about. All the sharing and frequenting of sus spaces is having gross effects on life.

for the umpteenth time Canada is being impacted by Maga.

Maybe one day the dumber constituents of this forum will stop asking "why do you care bout America blah blah"

Screenshot_20220128-105046_Discord.jpg

FluTruxKlan trends on Twitter as trucker convoy passes through Toronto

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Donald Trump's presidency was the biggest win for white supremacy in my lifetime.

Trumpism is literally changing the world.

God. Damn.
You can't tell people nothing, they don't see what's going on in the world because of being hyper focused on their surroundings only

white people are moving like >>>>> <<<<<<

Black people meanwhile <<<<< >>>>>

:snoop:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
America isn't the sole dictator in white supremacy. That's a very big flaw in your argument. Go anywhere in the world. China, Middle East, Australia, France. There's racism everywhere. Stopping racism in America doesn't magically cure racism in the world.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
America isn't the sole dictator in white supremacy. That's a very big flaw in your argument. Go anywhere in the world. China, Middle East, Australia, France. There's racism everywhere. Stopping racism in America doesn't magically cure racism in the world.
Thats not the point at all... only point I'm making is the world is interconnected and actions reverberate globally. People need to start having a global view and expanding the scope to see the whole picture. Traveling helps this a lot.

The question in the title is one asked of me often not you. On why I participate in political debates that "don't concern my country" a lie often repeated.

Veteran
Daps
Thats not the point at all... only point I'm making is the world is interconnected and actions reverberate globally. People need to start having a global view and expanding the scope to see the whole picture.

I mean yeah people can have a global view all day long, but slavery goes back how far?

You are much better off building your race up and then taking resources by monetary means or force.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these "DTD"s are based on the elites failing to take care of regular people.
Until austerity ends and western governments go back to investing in their citizens, this destructive ignorance will worsen.
the elites acknowledged the lack of trust as well:

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure we're having the same conversation brother. from your first question you have been going in the opposite direction of the thread. this isn't a diaspora beef thread.

From what I understand, your post implies we should care about America because the racism within it can spread to other countries. I simply stated that even if we did cure America from racism, it'd still be a world wide thing. It's not even feasible to cure racism, I have zero hope for the cause and I don't want to waste my time. I'd rather fight fire with fire and gather resources.

Veteran
Daps
This lowkey surprised me in recent years seeing the amount of right wing influencers one might assume were American, but actually from Canada.

It surprised you how?:skip:Canada has white people. Did you really assume 100% of the country was this friendly liberal place where everybody loves each other?

I'm suspicious of all whites, no matter the country. Racism is everywhere. nikkas be thinking shyt gravy in Germany and shyt because it's liberal. It's white folks in there that'd still beat yo ass. Hell, even a place like civilized Japan ask a Japanese father what they think of their daughter dating a black dude.:sas2: And I really like everything about Japan, but best believe I ain't assuming there's no racism

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
From what I understand, your post implies we should care about America because the racism within it can spread to other countries. I simply stated that even if we did cure America from racism, it'd still be a world wide thing. It's not even feasible to cure racism, I have zero hope for the cause and I don't want to waste my time. I'd rather fight fire with fire and gather resources.
No my post is me answering the question of why I care about politics outside my country and demonstrating the effects they have on my country

it's really that simple. you read way too much into it. also showing how ignorance spreads and why it should be avoided

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This lowkey surprised me in recent years seeing the amount of right wing influencers one might assume were American, but actually from Canada.
Not surprised at all.

maga gave a lot of dejected crakkkas hope. I literally watched white boys who used to be called white N words back in the day turn full maga with my own eyes. people I knew from growing up for years. all on facebook.

hence me talking about DTD's

ignorance is a disease

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It surprised you how?:skip:Canada has white people. Did you really assume 100% of the country was this friendly liberal place where everybody loves each other?

I'm suspicious of all whites, no matter the country. Racism is everywhere. nikkas be thinking shyt gravy in Germany and shyt because it's liberal. It's white folks in there that'd still beat yo ass. Hell, even a place like civilized Japan ask a Japanese father what they think of their daughter dating a black dude.:sas2: And I really like everything about Japan, but best believe I ain't assuming there's no racism

Surprised me cuz of the amount of interest they have. Americans dont share the same level of interest towards Canada.