Why does a man do this?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Why is it that a man will always stare at you as a woman but won't even come up and talk to you? Like literally just stare and even at times tell other men he likes you but will spend months not even saying anything to you. Just curious.
The signal you're giving back isn't welcoming.

Usually a man would look at a girl, and she look back and smile or something flirty, then we know it's game and go talk to her. If we stare and she look back and either show no interest or just straight show a bytch face, it's a higher chance that she ain't interested.

Since women have a problem with catcalling and men hollering at women in public now, we must now resort to reading body language first.

I suggest u smile at a nikka if he staring and you're actually interested

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I got as much finesse as the clear eyes commercial guy:francis:

Only way you develop it is by jumping in the paint.
Introducing yourself to a woman isn't some stage with a spotlight on you where laugh track comes on if you get rejected lol and once you realize that...its much easier to casually approach a woman like you already know her.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only way you develop it is by jumping in the paint.
Introducing yourself to a woman isn't some stage with a spotlight on you where laugh track comes on if you get rejected lol and once you realize that...its much easier to casually approach a woman like you already know her.
My biggest aspect of why I feel pressure is my physical aspects. Other than that. Its not as bad.