Why does Barack Obama scold black boys?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Internet blockers don't work. :mjlol:

You're going to keep them from having friends too.

How you think you are going to suppress information in the information age and actual history that took place? I guess they won't know of any president?

What year are you living in? 1969? :mjlol:
Kids walking around talking about presidents now? There are people who don't know who the moors are in the information age. We have a million threads here where people say "I didn't know that." please stop.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kids walking around talking about presidents now? There are people who don't know who the moors are in the information age. We have a million threads here where people say "I didn't know that." please stop.

They learn them in school but your kids won't be learning American history since they be home schooled and they won't be able to talk about school with friends. :troll:

Imagine not learning the past of the country you live in, if you don't know your past, you won't know your future but them internet blockers will work
full

And using this forum as a barometer for intelligent discussions and knowledge
full

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They learn them in school but your kids won't be learning American history since they be home schooled and they won't be able to talk about school with friends. :troll:

Imagine not learning the past of the country you live in, if you don't know your past, you won't know your future but them internet blockers will work
full

And using this forum as a barometer for intelligent discussions and knowledge
full
Presidents don't encompass the whole of the past. Do you know who our 22nd president was?

You're using the feminine tactic of switching goal posts. I could have used facebook and the outcome would be the same. The information age doesn't equal people searching out all info.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Presidents don't encompass the whole of the past. Do you know who our 22nd president was?

You're using the feminine tactic of switching goal posts. I could have used facebook and the outcome would be the same. The information age doesn't equal people searching out all info.

Yes but because I love history.

I have never switched goal posts. You said
My kids won't even know who he is if I can help it.

Your bytch ass won't be able to shield your kids from shyt, especially in today's time like the first "black" president in a world where people never voted but did because of what the imagery looked like. :heh:

You gone hid them from every huh with your feminine ass:heh:

You sound like them crackers who try to shield their kids from the world and their kids lose their mind when they get into the real world and see things clearly from themselves :heh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas (and some women) got roasted too hard at the lunch table growing up now want to influence the community

Like how certain people who got shoved in they lockers growing up hold positions of power just to go hard on everyone

Shouldn't have put me in my locker
:wtb:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
The world does not end with the U.S. Do a worldwide job search using your skills as a key word. There is a place for everyone somewhere. Dont be a peon forever.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
The world does not end with the U.S. Do a worldwide job search using your skills as a key word. There is a place for everyone somewhere. Dont be a peon forever.

I cant speak for other Nigerians but due to an assortment of political factors, many Igbos dont feel welcome in Nigeria similar to the way Black Anericans dont feel welcome in America. Culturally we Igbos dont play that oppressed life shyt. We will figure out a way to live free or die about it. Not sure if that is relatable for any of yall. I don't expect shyt from Nigeria other than what is mine already or what I take.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Obama is the best leader that y'all ever had :stopitslime:

Except when he pretended to drink Flint water. That was weird as fukk to a Canadian like myself. But other than that...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I cant speak for other Nigerians but due to an assortment of political factors, many Igbos dont feel welcome in Nigeria similar to the way Black Anericans dont feel welcome in America. Culturally we Igbos dont play that oppressed life shyt. We will figure out a way to live free or die about it. Not sure if that is relatable for any of yall. I don't expect shyt from Nigeria other than what is mine already or what I take.

Of course it’s relatable to us because men and women been fukking dying to keep human rights alive over here.

If you are here in America who do you think made it possible :gucci:

Too many damn martyrs :gucci:

I know you foreigns think that “oppressed life” shyt is us not being grateful to the white man, but you nikkas are dead wrong and ignorant. Us calling everyone out is why you have an opportunity on the west