Why does Beyonce get a lot of hate?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Even though we have birthdays a week apart..Beyonce turned on her friends to get here. That 2nd album is when Destiny's Child went Diamond..she kicked the original two members without notice and replaced them with Michelle and pretty Farrah Franklin. Then she launched her solo stuff..Christina Aguilera didn't need a group to blow up...even the less talented Britney Spears didn't need a group. Neither did Aaliyah or Brandy.

That's why I never really took her seriously. My mother loves the kid though.

Daps
I only see her getting hate from white people. She killed her first solo Super Bowl performance. They got even madder when she did the panther Super Bowl performance the following year, and showed she was pro black. They really lost it when she released Black Is King. I remember during COVID, I was walking into Kohl’s for an Amazon return, and a white woman and her daughter were walking behind me, and the daughter said she hated Beyoncé, and hoped she died of COVID. I turned around like:

:mjtf:

What could this woman have done to make you want her to die?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I don’t hate Beyoncé.. she’s an amazing performer but Im not a fan of her music. It just doesn’t resonate with me like that but I really don’t see a lot of hate for her? Like maybe a few comments but who hates on her?
Her hate died down since the 2016-2018 era where she got in hot fire for MAGA Cac's for Formation, Superbowl, Beychella, and pro-Black activism.

Beyonce even took advantage of it and made "Boycott Beyonce" T-Shirts and SNL made a skit about about.

Nowadays, it's usually stans of other pop singers like Taylor Swift or Rihanna that hate on her.

As for Black people, her music isn't as universal as say....a Whitney, Janet, Tina, or even Lauryn so it's a given that not everyone will f*ck with her musically but I rarely see Black people sh*t on her as much as Cacs especially back in that 2016-2018 era.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
She’s protected and has been all her life.

People who don’t have that level of protection think there is something abnormal about it and she is a manipulator or deceitful in some way.

She is just a typical BAP.

Daps
Not hate just indifference. For me she's not a very strong singer. She's made popular catchy songs throughout her career (survivor, bootylicous, all my single ladys) Not inherently bad but not my flavor.

She's a beautiful woman but what does that really matter to me.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You ask why the hate?

I ask why so much love?

Not just for her, anyone that gets that much media attention that isn’t actively involved in decisions that affect my life.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
She’s lightskin & popular. Fake militants think it helps their aesthetic to hate her.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beyonce-style-evolution.jpg

This picture is about the finest I've seen her look. :whoo:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Some feel she's overrated due to her fans trying to call her the next MJ

Some have hangups about a black woman being that huge

Some of have hangups about her being a light skin black woman

Some think she's fake
ht_beyonce_fake_baby_bump_wy_111011_wmain.jpg

Some think she blackballed other artists like Amerie and Keri Hilson

Daps
idk how someone could hate her.

i didn't like her earlier music as much as i like her current wave which i think is phenomenal
but even then i would still recognize she is the beauty standard and had a immense talent.