Why does Conor gas so quickly?

farfan

Rookie
Daps
based on what, Floyd could learn how to stop a take down in a week lmao, wrestling isn't hard to learn, especially for an athlete like floyd

after one training camp with Phil Davis Gustfason went from having no take down defense to defending take downs from jon jones

Floyd is the smartest fighter ever, he wouldn't go into an mma fight unprepared, your magical take downs can be rendered useless with one train camp focused on the game plan to stay on the feet lmao

You're forgetting that a big part of what makes a good wrestler is simply good ol' brute strength. As athletic as Floyd is, he's not Superman and is not physically predisposed to pick up any discipline ( What's next, Floyd as a world class hammer thrower? ). Look at some of these stocky wrestlers like Tyrone Woodley and Khabib and tell me with a straight face that they don't a have a physical advantage when it comes to Wrestling.
Someone like Canelo could pick up wrestling faster than Floyd.
Not only is Gustafson one of the strongest fighters in the UFC, he's been grappling since 2006 and that training camp with Davis was a culmination of years of hard work.

so all of this all you have to do is kick all you have to do is take down sounds like a lot like magical thinking to me. none of it is taking into account at all what floyd can do.

Really? And believing boxing can nullify elite wrestling and high-level kickboxing isn't?

There is no amount of footwork or circling that would stop a good wrestler from putting a boxer on his back.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
There is no amount of footwork or circling that would stop a good wrestler from putting a boxer on his back.
if all you have to do is go for a take down then explain to me, and be specific, why it doesnt happen every time.

stay away from language like elite skills or magical thinking in general. be specific. use actual points.