Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I thought he was super-dope during the NWA days.

Now, some kids might think NWA was a three-man group the way Ren is (not) remembered.

Note: I haven't seen the movie yet. Does he get any shine in the flick?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
He's hypeman/tag a long status in the movie, he was a beast when NWA was together regardless of what people say about him "not being as good as Cube" which is a bullshyt ass reason as to why he didnt have the solo career longevity of Dre or Cube.. the movie wouldve been a great way to showcase Rens importance to the group but they didnt do that so he'll forever be remembered as the other guy.. I bet if he picked a side in the Eazy vs Dre beef.. or even responded to Cube and had a fire diss track things wouldve been different:mjpls:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ren was a beast ....imo he was up there with cube

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Cuz he went with Ruthless instead of Aftermath...

:manny:
no matter how bad eazy treated him...

he remained loyal to eazy..

after seein the eazy checkin dj yella video..

this popped up in my head..

ren remained neutral from day one...even in this interview..he was tellin eazy n dre sit down like men squash this shyt..n handle it...we need to make this money..

e was 2 caught up in his ways...

u can see the anger in rens face...as eazy put on 4 the camera...ren was always the level headed nikka

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
George had a legit career of his own though with his own classics. George is crazy types of underrated

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ren should have sided with Dre during the beef, that was the end of him for placing his bets with the nikka who died young

If Ren went to Death Row he would have been viewed as a top 10 rapper, Dre produced album would have been his 5 mic classic

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
His first two solo joints actually sold well and his credibility actually never came into question, he wasn't on mtv like that or anything crossover, and he just didn't get known for things outside of rap like the others did he was just a dude cats knew was dope at rappin, nothin wrong with that though, I do feel he gets overlooked