Why does the Coli thinks every other group is united but black people

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
White people: two world wars, breakup of Yugoslavia, the Irish troubles, Catalonia.

Asians: never-ending beef between Chinese and Japanese, Vietnam War, hell Southeast Asians are not even considered the same race as East Asians.

Latin Americans: Dominican-Haitian beef, Central Americans get :mjpls: from Mexicans, who in turn get :mjpls: from every other Latin group. Cubans vs Puerto Ricans, Brazil vs Argentina

Middle East: don't even get me started

Everyone fights with each other. Stop giving superhuman powers to humans.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Because they simply are.

Europeans squabble but they get on fukking code when it comes to non-Europeans.

Chinese squabble but they get on fukking code when it comes to non-Chinese.

Indians squabbe but they get on code when it comes to non-Indians.

Look at the world around you.

Black folks/Africans squabble but what do they do when it comes to non-blacks/Non-Africans?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
China is a stable powerhouse. Chinese people can always go back to China knowing their shyt is legit.

what do black peoople in America have?

:patrice:

I dont have a "tribal" way of thinking. I can only answer for myself. I actually reject tribal thinking. Coli heads seems to be caught up in that but I'm not.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then you're lost and a part of the problem.

LOL.

The other day a poster said I was lost. I then explained to him I dont have a mortgage and I own my home at 39.....then proceeded to show a video of said home.

I also told him that I qualify for my military pension in less then 2 years. A pension at 40 and a home owner.

If you aint talking liquid and ownership u aint saying shyt. Lets see what your house looks like....show me how someone who isnt lost is living. :mjgrin:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I wish some of ya'll would give answers from reality and not parrot Tariq.

Dumb nikka

Serbs and Croats don't like each other but it the states their both white and use that to their advantage.

No Serb is gonna side with a black person over someone from Croatia or whoever else they hate from the former Yugoslavia.

Blacks throw each other under the bus like it's nothing and let's not forget these petty African American vs ethic African rivalries.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dumb nikka

Serbs and Croats don't like each other but it the states their both white and use that to their advantage.

No Serb is gonna side with a black person over someone from Croatia or whoever else they hate from the former Yugoslavia.

Blacks throw each other under the bus like it's nothing and let's not forget these petty African American vs ethic African rivalries.

You are generalizing and I just cant sit here and listen to your generalizing drivel. :francis:

Its funny u mention "serbs"...I was actually in Bosnia. I saw muslims eating pork and serbians who looked at people with dark skin with more respect then people with lighter skin. Thats something I witnessed with my own eyes, from traveling overseas. I cant relate to people speaking on global shyt yet aint been no where.

Why did I even reply to this jarhead

Army fool....get it right.