Why does weed not work for me?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:unimpressed: I've smoked weed 5 times in my life, and ate edibles 3 times, last time over the weekend. Getting high always ends in me being in my own head and feeling paranoid/anxious/depressed. Wtf is going on??? Am I not getting the right stuff or is it just not for me? What's worse is that 99% of the females in my age range (18-24) all blaze up.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
getting high only gonna amplify the feelings you got in ya subconscious, the shyt you dont think about often

if thats how you feel when you smoke up you need to do some soul searching while you sober and figure out how you really feel

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed: I've smoked weed 5 times in my life, and ate edibles 3 times, last time over the weekend. Getting high always ends in me being in my own head and feeling paranoid/anxious/depressed. Wtf is going on??? Am I not getting the right stuff or is it just not for me? What's worse is that 99% of the females in my age range (18-24) all blaze up.

Listen I’m the same way, weed just does not make me feel good. Pills and drinking is more my speed. I stop doing addys tho and I don’t drink anymore since I’m out of college. Weed ain’t for everybody it’s fact you have to learn.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Try doing it by yourself and not in a social setting. Listen to some music or watch a movie. If you still feel paranoid and depressed then it isn't for you...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You might be smoking reggie or might be smoking wrong.
I didn't know how to smoke like my first 5-10 times. You have to learn how to inhale and hold it in your lungs to absorb the thc properly
edibles be hit or miss like a muthafukka in my experience, even ones from the dispensary, so i don't know what to suggest there

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
you live in iowa...

the product you getting is bullshyt

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
weed might not be your vice or maybe you need a bong hit

you feeling paranoid/anxious/depressed in the early stages of smoking weed means you may have some other issues and that weed makes it worse

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You're smoking too much... Just take a couple of pulls and stop, I know that's hard when you're smoking with smokers though.

Maybe you getting inside of your head is good for you. Work on fixing what was bothering you while high when sober.