Why don't black men have an outlet to respond to the unsolicited slander?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:patrice:

We see the daily "black men ain't ish" rally on Twitter, and how it's a circlejerk of scorned BW shytting on black men.

I was reading the thread about the Nigerian chick who completely fabricated an Angela Davis quote about heterosexual black men, and I got to thinking.

How come black men don't have a platform to respond to the lies & accusations?:why:

In the Twitter thread there were black men & some black women saying that the quote was completely false and not even real. The others simply ignored them. I noticed in a lot of Twitter threads about black men being trash it's all angry women & gay nikkas, and the few dudes trying to expose the lies and shed light on the truth either get completely ignored, blocked from the conversation, the others Juelz around the topic & talk in circles, or verbally abused until they leave the chat. I also noticed the same thing reading the comment section of YouTube videos.

In real life, all the black men I know don't give a rat's behind about the negative social media discourse, but I recently was at a Black Student Union meeting at my school and the girls were talking about "problematic" interaction between BM & BW. Keep in mind that there were 4 black dudes including myself & 33 black girls, and 3 of us were only there for the free food. I didn't say anything, I was on my phone looking at a thread about the NFL Draft in the Coliseum. So my question is this: how come we (BM) don't respond to the criticism? Is it that we don't care? Or we feel overwhelmed? Or is it a different reason?

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Because black men are numb & desensitized, we have been blamed for all the ills of society time immemorial....I do think if black men came together, & started a political organization, or some kind of coalition, in the interest of black men, the world would be shook

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I remember SBM ( single black male) was a great outlet. Sad it went away.

Last edited:

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Nobody cares about black men's issues in society if you don't like me fukk you
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I consider you my enemy and keep it moving I got bigger things to worry about then some "black feminist" not even a African-American talking shyt about me on twitter

Black men all we got is each other

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I let them feel how they want, I'm not joining twitter to debate with woke feminists, If they want to feel bad let them feel bad. I have no interest in dissuading their opinion because they're constantly going to want reassurance and I'm not doing that. If they feel that black men are trash tell them to call their dad, brothers, or uncles trash because their friends on twitter wouldn't hesitate to if they crossed their line.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Bc men of all races have no secure all male spaces.Females have put their 2 cents into everything.No more football w strictly men (female reporters in the mix), Theres females in the barbershops, etc. Everything that was once considered a male space is invaded by women now

But there are female only gyms, female dominated forums and other all female spaces

Lack of all male spaces where u can pick up game esp from men older than u.Add to that black male spaces and the options dwindle even more

Those MGTOW/MRA spaces are literally the only all male spaces left but it isnt for game/advice on being a man its a bitter woman haters club with thinly veiled racism.Plus as black men those movements arent meant for us.

There u have it.

Last edited: