Why don't people clean up the trash in front of their house?!

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:mindblown::mindblown:

A girl I occasionally work with asked me for a ride home.

We not close friends or anything but she cool. Her car in the shop and she wanted a ride. She lives close to the job so I said sure.

Now this chick always dresses nice in her scrubs (CNA) and seems very cleanly. She brings in food sometimes but I always see her washing her hands and her Tupperware looks good, so I think it's safe to occasionally eat her snacks.

So.... when I pulled up to her crib and seen all this trash laying around :dahell: I was just shocked.

Now the whole block didn't look great. I get u can't control your neighbor, but why let your shyt look a mess.

I was staring at her crib like :huhldup:

I don't think she noticed cuz she was so busy talkn about her kids birthday party.

I really wanted to ask her wtf was up but I was sleepy af and didn't want to embarrass her.

No :mjpls: but can any of u coli sociologists explain this shyt?

Why do people with a :trash: sitting outside not oick up the trashbaround their property?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
People who live in these conditions know it's a community wide problem. the trash is a physical manifestation of the literal treatment the community receives and how the community feels about itself.

After living in these conditions for long enough, the trash becomes invisible and normalized, in short, you see the trash and she doesn't because she's accepted it and subconsciously views herself as being a part of it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have neighbors around the corner who have trash in their fukkin yard and won’t pick it up. It’s right next to their cars so I know they see it and dropped it there themselves.

I’m tempted to walk down the street to their house and pick it up myself.

Daps
As someone who has been dealing with this problem, here is the answer:

I always clean up my yard, and in front of my house, yet everyday, new trash is there when I get home from work.

A) there is a corner store a block away, and a lot of people throw their trash on the ground as they walk away.

B) the wind blows trash all over the place. I don’t have a fenced in backyard, and I’ll find trash in the corner of my yard.

C) There is a mix of owners, renters, and Section 8. I can tell who owns simply by looking at their property. Those of us who own plant flowers, fix the house, and keep up with the landscaping.

D) People who don’t pay full price for their living space tend not to value it as much. Even watching Hoarders, a lot of those people own their property, and it’s not bad on the outside, despite the inside being a disaster.

E) Some people have never lived, or been in an environment that doesn’t have trash on the street, so they don’t know any better. They have no concept of having a better living area if they put the effort in. And kids see their parents doing it.

F) I’ve seen cops stop the ice cream truck, buy ice cream, and throw the napkin on the ground. (That made me furious!)

G) The garbage men will empty the can, and if trash falls on the ground, they won’t pick it up.

H) There are no public trash cans on the street, with the exception of the main road that people use to go in and out of the downtown area.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Can’t stand aint shyt people that don’t take care of their homes. The first house I purchased was in a lower middle class neighborhood. Started out good for a couple years where everyone owned the homes. Lawns were kept and cars were all garaged or in the driveway. As time went by, the homes started being rented out and more and more trash started blowing through the streets, pampers in the gutters, cars on the lawn, and old dusty cars left in the street. No crime really, though. Had to sell and get out before it got worse. Moved to an HOA neighborhood, fuk it. Some parts of society don’t give a fuk about their yards or just don’t know any better. When I was younger, my pops had me on the lawn tractor mowing/trimming our acre of grass twice a week in the summer. It goes back to how and where folks were raised...

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Some people just don’t care, especially some of the indian people on my block. There’s an old white guy who’ll go up and down the block and pick up trash. It’s kind of embarrassing that he even has to do that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who live in these conditions know it's a community wide problem. the trash is a physical manifestation of her p*ssy the literal treatment the community receives and how the community feels about itself.

After living in these conditions for long enough, the trash becomes invisible and normalized, in short, you see the trash and she doesn't because she's accepted it and subconsciously views herself as being a part of it.

make sure you use a condom @BaileyPark31 :ufdup:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mindblown::mindblown:

A girl I occasionally work with asked me for a ride home.

We not close friends or anything but she cool. Her car in the shop and she wanted a ride. She lives close to the job so I said sure.

Now this chick always dresses nice in her scrubs (CNA) and seems very cleanly. She brings in food sometimes but I always see her washing her hands and her Tupperware looks good, so I think it's safe to occasionally eat her snacks.

So.... when I pulled up to her crib and seen all this trash laying around :dahell: I was just shocked.

Now the whole block didn't look great. I get u can't control your neighbor, but why let your shyt look a mess.

I was staring at her crib like :huhldup:

I don't think she noticed cuz she was so busy talkn about her kids birthday party.

I really wanted to ask her wtf was up but I was sleepy af and didn't want to embarrass her.

No :mjpls: but can any of u coli sociologists explain this shyt?

Why do people with a :trash: sitting outside not oick up the trashbaround their property?
because they are fukkin losers