Why dont the GOAT's - OUR GOAT's make it to 60?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
The majority of our GOAT's don't make 60 brehs.

• Hendrix
  • Jackson
  • Prince
  • Whitney
  • Marvin
  • Marley
  • Cook
  • Shakur
  • Wallace

Why our GOAT's don't get to be grey? :sadbron::to:

Protect Jigga, Nasir and Yeezus at all costs mayne.

Stevie made it.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's common, not just with celebs. I hate being all morbid and shyt, but I've accepted that the days of folks living to 60s and 70s are long gone, unlike the generation from the 20s and 30s, we've had so much bullshyt like pollution, bullshyt in the stuff we consume, sexual diseases, and shyt making our cells mutate into cancer. Making it to 60 is gonna be a blessing man.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
James made it.

Diana Ross is still here.
James - yes all day.

Diana isn't in that bracket for me. She wasn't a super talent, change the game type. She wasn't seeing Whitney, she's not even seeing Biggie to keep it trill with ya.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
i was just about to say Stevie made it, Ray Charles made it, James did, :mjcry::mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
BB King, Chuck Berry, Buddy Guy, Fats Domino, Little Richard , Booker T, James Brown, Sly Stone, and many others have made it, most of these dudes are still alive

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Some didn't take care of themselves and their bodies eventually failed. Others made decisions and took actions that lead to an early death. They don't super powers, human just like anyone else

You say fukk it to your health all your life, you die early. You choose to engage in activities and other shyt that isn't conducive living a long healthy life, you die early. Not exactly rocket science here

Sometimes it's just a person's time

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
It's common, not just with celebs. I hate being all morbid and shyt, but I've accepted that the days of folks living to 60s and 70s are long gone, unlike the generation from the 20s and 30s, we've had so much bullshyt like pollution, bullshyt in the stuff we consume, sexual diseases, and shyt making our cells mutate into cancer. Making it to 60 is gonna be a blessing man.

Tf is this shyt life expectancy is damn near 80 in the USA.

Only place whete making it to 60 is a blessing, is in Africa

:mjcry:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps

foh, in general people are living longer

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
BB King, Chuck Berry, Buddy Guy, Fats Domino, Little Richard , Booker T, James Brown, Sly Stone, and many others have made it, most of these dudes are still alive
In the same stratosphere as Prince, Whitney and Mike? Those are legends, trailblazers but they not on that level.

I give you Sly & James though. And they are dead now anyway.

Mick Jagger & McCartney finna outlive all our GOAT's.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Tf is this shyt life expectancy is damn near 80 in the USA.

:mjcry:

foh, in general people are living longer

Keyword NOW, talking when we get to the point of being past middle aged. Technology ain't about to save years of eating processed ass food at the Drive-thru, or instant sugar in a box. shyt gonna hit us big time when we up in our 50s and all types of health related issues for fukking our bodies up come about. And that's just the shyt we can control. We ain't even discussing shyt that we can't like the shyt in the air, in our water supply, even our damn fruit that's suppose to be from the earth.

Daps
James Brown was living rough tho with them drugs, same thing goes for Ray Charles.

I can't explain why Mj, Prince, And Whitney died before they was able to see their 60s`.