Why don’t we help rebuild haiti?

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
After I made the suggestion that he get the process started and how to go about it, I see he has not posted again. So, unless he is super busy at the moment or some other decent excuse, it is my opinion that all he wanted to do was to cause more strife in the diaspora.

A nikka can’t sleep in on a Sunday :what: and I’m just college student how tf you expect me to present economic policies to the Haitian government:dahell:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Serious response:

Because French and American whites made a solemn vow after the Haitian Revolution that they'd never allow Haiti to be a functional country because they freed themselves by defeating whites militarily then forcing them out.

So the only way they can prosper is if they get a protector to defend them to keep America and France out who has the teeth to scare them while the country develops. And we know Russia can't be trusted to do it because they're cacs, so it'd have to be China.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Serious response:

Because French and American whites made a solemn vow after the Haitian Revolution that they'd never allow Haiti to be a functional country because they freed themselves by defeating whites militarily then forcing them out.

So the only way they can prosper is if they get a protector to defend them to keep America and France out who has the teeth to scare them while the country develops. And we know Russia can't be trusted to do it because they're cacs, so it'd have to be China.

Really a hotep conventional wisdom thought process that shows a lack of comprehension of Haitian political culture, culture of nationhood and governance and identity.

French and white Americans aren’t agreeing on anything let alone Haiti :skip:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
A nikka can’t sleep in on a Sunday :what: and I’m just college student how tf you expect me to present economic policies to the Haitian government:dahell:
Plenty of college students start organizations, create economic plans, etc. Even children have come up with foundations to accomplish something they saw a need to fix, so your college student excuse does not fly.

If you are serious about what you originally posted, you will use your free time to get the process going. If not, then don't waste people's time making a suggestion that you are unwilling to do yourself.

You made the suggestion, so you should be the person to initiate the process. If you are unwilling to do that, then you expose yourself as nothing but an agitator of strife in the diaspora.

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
Plenty of college students start organizations, create economic plans, etc. Even children have come up with foundations to accomplish something they saw a need to fix, so your college student excuse does not fly.

If you are serious about what you originally posted, you will use your free time to get the process going. If not, then don't waste people's time making a suggestion that you are unwilling to do yourself.

You made the suggestion, so you should be the person to initiate the process. If you are unwilling to do that, then you expose yourself as nothing but an agitator of strife in the diaspora.

So if I make an organization, you gonna join/sign up:comeon: one man can’t do this shyt on his own. I’m saying as a collective we should work together to help Haiti. And why tf do you keep accusing me of being an agitator for diaspora wars:dahell: how is me saying we need to help Haiti causing diaspora issues?

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
I'm focused on rebuilding and helping out America which is my native land. Hell after school is over I'm getting some land in Tennessee long term. I will still reside up North and down south. My relatives and I as a family we already have land in VA and a working organic produce farm

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Man I’ll I’m saying is that we could make Haiti a better place :yeshrug: haitians aint no different then us
A dictator? Idk about that...I think they just need someone to invest in the island. I don’t think Haiti even got McDonald’s breh....
:dahell:
This has to be a cac troll ^^
Rookie
Joined Mar 11, 2022

:mjlol: :mjlol:
Banned Soon 2022

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What’s wrong with what I said? Haiti doesn’t have McDonald’s nor any other international brands in their country.
Dude shut the fuk up. I know why you’re here, what you’re on here for and it’s not for the right reasons.

Every thread is you on this divisive shyt allegedly claiming to recently join the site in March- if it’s not Haitians, it’s Puerto Rican’s, if it’s not black women - it’s black men. Who called for you?

It’s way opposite where I’m at. I’m in Ohio, I think 1 in 3 brehs are with white women here. I was at a bar last weekend and I can count on one hand how many black couples I saw. Most black women were with other black women and most brehs were with white or non black women.

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Haiti is the country that was the first to be a slave rebellion and free Black Country in the Americas. It has since been in perpetual poverty for a long time now. Why haven’t we( as ADOS) helped rebuild haiti to become first world? Don’t it seem like it’s a bad look that country majority made of free blacks is literally the worst country in Western Hemisphere? I never understood why so many nikkas spend money in Dominican Republic, a country with confused mulattos that are racists, instead of haiti. Thoughts?
This smells of a bait thread, you tét zozo. And Black Americans already have their own set of problems. They have zero business helping Haiti.

Haitian men need to save Haiti but that ain’t gonna happen anytime soon….

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Haiti is the country that was the first to be a slave rebellion and free Black Country in the Americas. It has since been in perpetual poverty for a long time now. Why haven’t we( as ADOS) helped rebuild haiti to become first world? Don’t it seem like it’s a bad look that country majority made of free blacks is literally the worst country in Western Hemisphere? I never understood why so many nikkas spend money in Dominican Republic, a country with confused mulattos that are racists, instead of haiti. Thoughts?
Interesting question but Haiti has a lot of issues. If throwing money at Haiti would fix it, black America would have been fixed a long time ago. Just saying. :hubie:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
So if I make an organization, you gonna join/sign up:comeon: one man can’t do this shyt on his own. I’m saying as a collective we should work together to help Haiti. And why tf do you keep accusing me of being an agitator for diaspora wars:dahell: how is me saying we need to help Haiti causing diaspora issues?
If you have a solid plan to help Haiti, yes, I would join. I am willing to give to a lot of charities. I give to the Fistula Foundation and Doctors Without Borders on a monthly basis. My charity giving is a part of my budget. So again, yes I would help if you prove you are really about doing something and your plan is a solid one.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Really a hotep conventional wisdom thought process that shows a lack of comprehension of Haitian political culture, culture of nationhood and governance and identity.

French and white Americans aren’t agreeing on anything let alone Haiti :skip:
When it comes to destroying Black success, whites of any country absolutely agree on that point.

And after the Revolution they both decided Haiti wasn't going to be allowed to prosper. The debt France made Haiti pay and the economic blockade the US established made sure Haiti couldn't and wouldn't develop.

And given all that's happened in the past 150+ years in that country with invasions just for fun, coups, and kidnappings the US and France won't tolerate an independent and prosperous Haiti. Ever.

And Black Americans who hate themselves and love integration and whites more than themselves can't help anyone. So it's up to Haitians and a powerful enough protector to make it work.