"Why don't we talk about black on black violence?" - ASAP rocky

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Ok let's look at some example of black on black violence in music

I said excuse me, why the fukk you lookin'? What's your problem?
I swear we gon' have drama if you touch my tailored garments

All you see is nikkas here, so that means it's triggers there

Gun threats :whoo:

Riding through your city like that motherfukka mine
Or choking on that semi,rob a motherfukka blind
Robbing people who may be black :whoo:

Never talk to cops, make him talk to God when I tote that 9, he ain't talking now

Killing people at gunpoint :sadcam:

Even cracked the pavement that's for nikkas hating
Shooting up the block so much the pavement is cracked :leon:

Lord Pretty Flacko,bytch, I behead people

Writing about slicing nikkas heads clean off :huhldup:

This is all from 3 random ASAP songs and there's probably way better examples but I'm too lazy to look for them. If black on black violence is an integral portion of the police brutality issue and not an obvious deflection, wouldn't ASAP rocky be at the center of it? :jbhmm:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Who is he referring to when he says "We"

What's stopping him from talking about it?

Apparently black rappers can't talk about black on black crime because you know... #BlackLivesMatter and why talk about blacks killing blacks everyday when a cop kills a black person every couple of months :ld:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate all of these c00ns that love to say this shyt.

Especially when the fact of the matter is people DO talk about Black on Black violence... CONSTANTLY... in all of the neighborhoods that the violence is actually happening in... but none of these celebs and c00ns would know that because they're never actually AROUND any Black people in the first place.

And NONE of these clowns wanna talk about the ROOT CAUSES of Black on Black violence either.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
All crime is intraracial. The vast majority of it is. Interracial crime is a minority and of itself.

Why are black folk grilled about this and not whites, arabs, hispanics, asians, etc? Basically its the way of saying "since black folks kill each other why can't we too and get away with it?" Dont entertain this stupid fukking bullshyt argument. White supremacist garbage. And if anybody asks you abou it...best believe they think you're stupid too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You reaching on some of these,but not the fact that ASAP is a c00n,seen his Samsung commercial:scust:?....Might wanna get you a few sistas in the studio breh:mjlol:

This might be the most specific lyric ever when it come to black on black violence,but its just so good:banderas:

"Nah this aint a movie but I shot 4 brothas"-Young Dro

Damn Dro,fo brothers?not nikkas?but brothas:mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lets talk about asian on asian violence
why NOONE wanna talk about asian on asian violence?!?!?!:mindblown:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Who is he referring to when he says "We"

What's stopping him from talking about it?

Apparently black rappers can't talk about black on black crime because you know... #BlackLivesMatter and why talk about blacks killing blacks everyday when a cop kills a black person every couple of months :ld:

@SirBiatch :russell:

Selective outrage month. Coli lames pms-ing

look at all these c00neycacs in the quote yall disguise me :scust: asap is a damn disgrace he wear all those damn white designers trying to fit in with cacs he made so much money he not in tune with minority problems . but when a black man kill a black men he go to jail when a cac cop kill a black men he get a paid vacation and a million dollars in a go fund me account :sas2: