Why dosen't Oprah go after Kevin Spacey like she did Michael Jackson?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
And like she's doing Kells and Simmons?

I'm not a fan of R'Kellys personal life, I don't really know too much about the Simmons situation and I don't always agree with Curtis Jackson. Fofty has a point tho. She never keeps the same energy. Spacey is basically telling everyone what's up in his new video

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
She has gone after Michael, Kells, Russ, Monique, Toni Braxton, Iyanla, Whoopie and even her good Judy Tyler Perry. While Kevin Spacey and others go untouched

Wait, she went after Toni, Iyanla, Whoopie, and Tyler Perry? Didn't this nikka name a studio after her?

Tyler a whole bytch if this happened before all that.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Wait, she went after Toni, Iyanla, Whoopie, and Tyler Perry? Didn't this nikka name a studio after her?

Tyler a whole bytch if this happened before all that.
She went at Toni over some Gucci silverware, She hated and probably still does hate Whoopie for years for her award nominations for the color purple and overall film career. Whoopie had to ask her if she, Whoopie, had offended Oprah in some way. She told Tyler perry his shows sucked even tho they were keeping her network alive.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
She went at Toni over some Gucci silverware, She hated and probably still does hate Whoopie for years for her award nominations for the color purple and overall film career. Whoopie had to ask her if she, Whoopie, had offended Oprah in some way. She told Tyler perry his shows sucked even tho they were keeping her network alive.

Wait this bytch hates Whoopie because of TCP :laff:

I kinda agree with her about Tyler's shows, but you're right about them keeping her network alive

That Toni shyt tho... Eh