Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
giphy.gif

U must be old

Nah, he's just sensible. Lean aint worth it either.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It is cool. U know how many bytches like that shyt. Drugs made me cool and when I started to do them getting p*ssy became easier and life in general is bettet. I'm not trolling breh. I know plenty of people that dabble in opiates.
Dont care about you being a junkie, nikkas cant do an intervention over the Internet.
If you generally cant interact with people without drugs then It sound like you should be taking addy or rolling.
At least those are actual for social purposes, opiates are the opposite

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know who would mess with any of those shyts upon seeing actual addicts affected by it. Then again, no one is immune to addiction so im not gonna front like im better than the next person who may be a user. Peer pressure and self control is a motherfukker. Alcohol is bad enough. Don't even like to drink because it's real easy to become dependent especially as someone with bad nerves.

It irks me to see how folks be all trying to push that shyt too like undermining how serious that shyt. "You're gonna drink with us in the club", "you don't smoke cigarettes?", "you don't drink coffee?", "it's just dmt", "you don't want to take a snort of this here", "Crack isn't as bad as they say it is". I've seen plenty of folks become addicted where they can't quit and they end up wild zombie like too asking for dough. Bad enough seeing people going through withdrawals or body literally falling apart or changing from that shyt. Just leave certain things alone. fukk being cool. It's not worth it.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I love reading about opiates and how it's killing off white people. I absolutely love it. I could read about that shyt all day. :blessed:

Here's something else that y'all will love:
http://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
:gucci:

Those numbers are still too high though.
8% of overdose deaths?

Imma need this epidemic to be even whiter. So white even they begin to question whether it's an inherent moral and intellectual deficiency specific to their race and heritage.

So white decades from now the image of a dirty junky, desperate wasted street whore, community-destroying soulless dealer, dead beat addict parents, drug blighted wasteland neighborhoods, and permanently fcked up destined for a life on government aid or in prison deformed and uncontrollable and unlovable drug addicted newborns are all white.

No compassion and empathy, just revulsion and derision.
:scust:

And what the hell is going on with Maryland breh/ettes?
26% of the opioid deaths?!
What's going on there?

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
this shyt is smoking all the fiends across the bronx. left and right. these dealers are fukking idiots mixing this crap up. they also got the super heat on them for it. bodies dropping across the city in all colors got the big boys on their neck.