Why folks hating on Tiffany Haddish?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
EDIT: There may be a carbon monoxide leak in my home as numerous poster have pointed out a statement was completely wrong :russ:. The monitors have been beeping in my house though :patrice:, might have to check that out :manny:

Acting like a ratchet is her shtick, promoting stereotypes. I suppose it's better her than people like cashmeoutside or whatever that lil bytch was

She had a tough life and now she's winning. Not a fan, but I'm not necessarily mad at it :ehh:

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
them lsa birds say she is a bad representative of black woman, but it's hundreds of thousands of black women that act like tiffany. they are embarrassed by her. just typical shyt nikkas hating on somebody that made it. a lot of these chicks screaming blackgirlmagic only want a certain type of black woman seen. how is tiffany a stereotype? i know plenty chicks just like her

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All of a sudden she getting praised for her performance in Girls Trip, wasn't the movie a major flop and critically panned everywhere?

Acting like a ratchet is her shtick, promoting stereotypes. I suppose it's better her than people like cashmeoutside or whatever that lil bytch was

She had a tough life and now she's winning. Not a fan, but I'm not necessarily mad at it :ehh:
Girls Trip made almost 10x it's budget and is sitting at 90% on Rotten Tomatoes :francis:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i think its low key her pandering, she caught beyonce backlash with them comments.

its obvious she trying to work her way to the elite networking circles. shameless, i think shes fine as hell but her personality is a bit off to me. I feel for her she used to be homeless and came up.

you think she ever tricked a little ?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All of a sudden she getting praised for her performance in Girls Trip, wasn't the movie a major flop and critically panned everywhere?

It literally did the opposite and sold amazingly well :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed

That movie made a 100ms and everybody loved it.. Where did u get that news or did u bypass all tha shyt and pull it straight out ur ass?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Because she's successful. No one was complaining 2 years ago when no one barely knew her and she was uploading pictures of hot wings on her gram

I think she's funny plus she's cute, wish her the best

Every single comedian tows the c00nery line so it's not fair to single her out, she's certainly not as bad as some others. Chappelle, Pryor and Chris Rock are the Goats but all 3 of them have said or done some cringe worthy c00nery ish

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love that she is being herself and her story is inspiring. I hope she continues to be herself.

I think poeple just love Beyoncé and will go after anyone who acts "against" her liking. I really didn't see anything wrong with what Tiff said about Bey and Jay given that they put their business out there within the music, especially Bey with Lemonade. So I thought the shade from Bey was a little over the top and the fans are also doing way too much as well. I love Bey, but it is what it is.