Why hadn't 50 Cent went at DMX or publicity like he has other NY Rappers

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
X wouldnt be afraid to bite back, and since he's a far better artists musically, 50 career would have been over a lot sooner than happened.

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 cent never just randomly beefed with nyggas .. yes he was quick to beef when there was minor problems but he wasn't drawing names from a hat and going at any rapper.

Exactly, 50 only beefed when it was either personal (Ja Rule, Game) or threw shots if it generated headlines (Lil Wayne, Jay, Puffy). DMX was already headed towards irrelevance when 50 was in his prime so there wasn't any point.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
50 and X are cool with each other, 50 never randomly beefed with nikkas. Every rapper he ever had beef with either went at him first or aligned themselves with an enemy. even in How to Rob he never really dissed him

"DMX wanna get down, well you tell homie
I'm on some Treach shyt, I do my dirt all by my lonely"

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Because he wouldn't get any attention that way. Waste of his time. 50 Cents every move is calculated to beg for attention from people.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
why would he when X never tried to diss 50?

1 star masterpiece

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
actually my bad i didnt read thread but X was cool with Ja and Irv so i see what OP was sayin

but by that point he wasnt makin songs with ja and they had damn near fell out already and X was dissin ja

and i would assume 50 actuall y had more respect for X than those other rappers

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
He respects X and everybody knows that 50 was influenced by X & the Ruff Ryders in terms of how he laid out his plans & career when he came out.

Another gem yall dont know about.

50 & X knew other since 1998. 50 opened up for DMX at a couple of shows at the Ruff Ryder/Cash Money tour in 2000 too. They knew each other mostly thru other people as well, ie Chaz Williams, Chad Elliott etc.

Another gem. 50 was offering DMX a deal when 50 burst out around '03 for his him & his artists - since that was the last album X had on Def Jam - but X declined. Big Stan talked about it before.

but LMAO @ posts like @Truth200 first post. Ahh, when silly rap fans with no knowledge other than image, articles & shyt speak about street stuff lol. & lol @ X being "just a nice guy with drug problems". If you wanna be real X is..forget it. Alot of irony in your post tho. And lol @ 50 "surviving beef with 'Preme & nem". This is why i hate rap fans.

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Because there's no real issue between X & the Unit
DMX_Lloyd-Banks.png

What does a middle finger, but crossed underneath mean?? Go to hell still? Go to hell and peace at the same time? or what?? :dwillhuh: I took a picture with X when he was in Raleigh for a conference. I was there for thisblack legislature event at this hotel, but some of those "upstanding" black folks saw X and was trying to get pictures. I was able to get a picture and he gave me the finger like that too... :lupe: ... and ain't know if he was low key dissing me or just chilling.. :patrice:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What does a middle finger, but crossed underneath mean?? Go to hell still? Go to hell and peace at the same time? or what?? :dwillhuh: I took a picture with X when he was in Raleigh for a conference. I was there for thisblack legislature event at this hotel, but some of those "upstanding" black folks saw X and was trying to get pictures. I was able to get a picture and he gave me the finger like that too... :lupe: ... and ain't know if he was low key dissing me or just chilling.. :patrice:
I thought it meant double R (ruff Ryder's). But I could be wrong.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
And if he was what the fukk was you gonna do? :mjpls: